NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
cnk1220

Silver

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Post by cnk1220 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:30 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:puremorning and bills where are you? I think she passed out after trivia
Where are they...

happyhour its 3:26am don't you have work in like 5 hours? i'm still riding the funemployment bus lol
I can't sleep....
I have to get up at 6 to get ready... I might as well stay up....?

yes stay up stay up!! im online shopping- getting through my list of stuff i wanted to buy if i passed, already spent over $300 at sephora.

gladiator0flaw11

Bronze

Post by gladiator0flaw11 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:32 am

PDF sizes vary from 20s to 30s for passing and above that is failing, but what about the text in the e-mails? It says Feb results for everyone and please see attached?

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:34 am

gladiator0flaw11 wrote:PDF sizes vary from 20s to 30s for passing and above that is failing, but what about the text in the e-mails? It says Feb results for everyone and please see attached?
BOLE ID: (#)

CANDIDATE: (name)

Please read the attached notification from the Board concerning your February 2017 bar examination results.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL AS IT IS AUTOGENERATED

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:35 am

gladiator0flaw11 wrote:PDF sizes vary from 20s to 30s for passing and above that is failing, but what about the text in the e-mails? It says Feb results for everyone and please see attached?

Gladiator..just open it...

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:37 am

cnk1220 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:puremorning and bills where are you? I think she passed out after trivia
Where are they...

happyhour its 3:26am don't you have work in like 5 hours? i'm still riding the funemployment bus lol
I can't sleep....

yes stay up stay up!! im online shopping- getting through my list of stuff i wanted to buy if i passed, already spent over $300 at sephora.
I was on the phone with my mom all night.
Now I'm too awake to go to sleep.
$300 at sephora is not too bad!!! (I'm only saying this cos we passed)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:37 am

happyhour1122 wrote:

also just noticed, my iphone email shows the pdf as 31.6KB, my email on my computer shows the pdf as 23KB, so that accounts for the differences people are seeing, depending on where you are viewing your results.

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:39 am

cnk1220 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
Where are they...

I can't sleep....

$300 at sephora, but like I bought shit from 6 other stores too, and some groupons (massage, facial), gonna get a mani/pedi this weekend...oh well I don't care!!

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:40 am

cnk1220 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
Where are they...

I can't sleep....

$300 at sephora, but like I bought shit from 6 other stores too, and some groupons (massage, facial), gonna get a mani/pedi this weekend...oh well I don't care!!
Well deserved#!
Ok I'm going to try to take at least 1 hr nap.. by the way wonder what our passage rate is

Luluxx

New

Post by Luluxx » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:41 am

Congratulations everyone!
For the ones in Europe, if any HH is happenning... :D :D :D :D

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

SouthCarolinaNewbie

New

Post by SouthCarolinaNewbie » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:50 am

Congrats to all who passed!!!

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:50 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
Where are they...

I can't sleep....

Well deserved#!
Ok I'm going to try to take at least 1 hr nap.. by the way wonder what our passage rate is
i'm curious to see the press release tomorrow- yes okay i'm going to sleep, will continue my purchase rant tomorrow XOXO

gladiator0flaw11

Bronze

Post by gladiator0flaw11 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:04 am

happyhour1122 wrote:

If I rescheduled this interview or had it earlier in the day tomorrow I would, but it's 3 rounds to get to the in-person round interview tomorrow and I can't go in there deflated that I failed, even if I'm curious and it's obvious. Once that's out of the way, I'm looking, are the passing e-mails the same "BOLE # Please read attached results" as failing? If so, I'm done with questions and I'll read it tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I failed a third time which sucks.

justwanttobealawyer

New

Post by justwanttobealawyer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:08 am

gladiator0flaw11 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

If I rescheduled this interview or had it earlier in the day tomorrow I would, but it's 3 rounds to get to the in-person round interview tomorrow and I can't go in there deflated that I failed, even if I'm curious and it's obvious. Once that's out of the way, I'm looking, are the passing e-mails the same "BOLE # Please read attached results" as failing? If so, I'm done with questions and I'll read it tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I failed a third time which sucks.
Good luck gladiator, I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to say to my employer

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

TheJuryMustDie

Bronze

Post by TheJuryMustDie » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:54 am

Failed with terrible essays! 134 MBE. So heartbroken :( . Don't think I have the will to go again. I'm a terribly slow writer. I don't know how I can improve my essay scores.

gladiator0flaw11

Bronze

Post by gladiator0flaw11 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:05 am

TheJuryMustDie wrote:Failed with terrible essays! 134 MBE. So heartbroken :( . Don't think I have the will to go again. I'm a terribly slow writer. I don't know how I can improve my essay scores.
I'm sorry to hear, I'm likely in the same boat. Mind sharing what the e-mail text said? = (

gladiator0flaw11

Bronze

Post by gladiator0flaw11 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:06 am

Well I'm up all night now, wish they can push this interview earlier but it's unprofessional to ask a selective employer to do that I guess? 2:30 PM is too far away..

If I failed this NY UBE, I'm sitting for FL and moving down south, so registration to needs to be done immediately.

TheJuryMustDie

Bronze

Post by TheJuryMustDie » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:12 am

gladiator0flaw11 wrote:
TheJuryMustDie wrote:Failed with terrible essays! 134 MBE. So heartbroken :( . Don't think I have the will to go again. I'm a terribly slow writer. I don't know how I can improve my essay scores.
I'm sorry to hear, I'm likely in the same boat. Mind sharing what the e-mail text said? = (
The first line is just so heart wrenching. "You are hereby notified that you did not pass the New York State bar examination"............

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:14 am

TheJuryMustDie wrote:
gladiator0flaw11 wrote:
The first line is just so heart wrenching. "You are hereby notified that you did not pass the New York State bar examination"............

Yes.. it is scary. I :cry:

TheJuryMustDie

Bronze

Post by TheJuryMustDie » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:19 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
TheJuryMustDie wrote:
gladiator0flaw11 wrote:

Congratulations Happyhour! I hope I get to feel the joy of passing like you someday..

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Post by PersistentAttorney » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:22 am

iwantmybar wrote:
PersistentAttorney wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:omg did everyone pass?????????????????
https://youtu.be/6uikJTnmtgw

"I got 99 problems but the Bar ain't one"

PASSED LIKE A NINJA!!!!
I am so glad that you passed. As a LLM who was in the exact same scenario but a year ahead (failed J15 et then passed F16), massive congratulations to you.
Thank you! this is the best day EVER!! :D :D :D

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:26 am

TheJuryMustDie wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
TheJuryMustDie wrote:
gladiator0flaw11 wrote:

Congratulations Happyhour! I hope I get to feel the joy of passing like you someday..

Hang in there. Your best moment is still cooking :) if there is anything I can do to help please msg me

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Post by PersistentAttorney » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:30 am

TheJuryMustDie wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
TheJuryMustDie wrote:
gladiator0flaw11 wrote:

Cut this "I don't think I have the will" crap and start preparing for your next attempt! You spent hundreds of thousands of dollars and so many years of your life to quit now?? I know how you can improve your essays: Write 60 of them! I have an idea on how to improve your MBE too: Answer and review 1500 questions!

Your current MBE is more than enough to convince you to do it again! YOU CAN AND WILL DO THIS! I BET MY ASS THAT COMING NOVEMBER YOU WILL BE POSTING HERE SAYING: "I FUCKEN* did it!"

*(happyhour influence)

Cowards quit and you are not one. It takes courage and strength to be in this thread congratulating others who passed when you haven't!
When I failed in my first attempt I just couldn't. For this you have my RESPECT!

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Post by PersistentAttorney » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:34 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:omg did everyone pass?????????????????
PASSED LIKE NINJA!!!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!
Tried PMing you but said you have disabled PMs..

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Post by PersistentAttorney » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:50 am

Klb220 wrote:I got a 261 I'm so sad and upset
M
justwanttobealawyer wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
justwanttobealawyer wrote:I failed

i'm so sorry...
please let me know if there is ANYTHING i can do to help you
Straight up feel like dying I got a 260
GUYS YOU ARE SO CLOSE! According to Seperac, the average increase for retakers is 7-8 points so you both have more than good chances of passing in July! You'll get better scaling too!

TheJuryMustDie

Bronze

Post by TheJuryMustDie » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:59 am

TheJuryMustDie wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
TheJuryMustDie wrote:
gladiator0flaw11 wrote:

Cut this "I don't think I have the will" crap and start preparing for your next attempt! You spent hundreds of thousands of dollars and so many years of your life to quit now?? I know how you can improve your essays: Write 60 of them! I have an idea on how to improve your MBE too: Answer and review 1500 questions!

Your current MBE is more than enough to convince you to do it again! YOU CAN AND WILL DO THIS! I BET MY ASS THAT COMING NOVEMBER YOU WILL BE POSTING HERE SAYING: "I FUCKEN* did it!"

*(happyhour influence)

Cowards quit and you are not one. It takes courage and strength to be in this thread congratulating others who passed when you haven't!
When I failed in my first attempt I just couldn't. For this you have my RESPECT!
PersistentAttorney, many congratulations on passing the bar and thanks for that little kick. In fact, I don't actually know how to quite. You could say I'm too determined for my own good. But I just find my England–US back and forth bar endeavours so mentally, emotionally and financially draining. In truth, I can't say I have actually really dedicated more than whole month for the exam. I have always worked full time with a young family. My last MBE score was actually better than this, but my essays have always been embarrassingly appalling.

Thanks again for the nudge and do enjoy this moment, I can only imagine how joyous you must be. Mucho gracias.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”