JD Advising, LLC "Uniform Bar Exam MEE One-Sheets" Giveaway! Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
JDAdvisingLLC

New

JD Advising, LLC "Uniform Bar Exam MEE One-Sheets" Giveaway!

Post by JDAdvisingLLC » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:35 am

JD Advising, LLC is giving away a copy of our “Uniform Bar Exam MEE One-Sheets” to one lucky winner! In order to enter, please fill out the form located here: https://[link redacted]/forms/2JPRQqrp42aYRG323

You may enter once per twenty-four (24) hour period. See official rules for details.

Some background on our MEE One-Sheets:

For students taking the exam in an MEE jurisdiction, we are giving away our MEE One-Sheets, as well as a JD Advising mug and pens, pencils and highlighters! Our MEE One-Sheets, which can be purchased here: http://www.excellenceinlawschool.com/mee-one-sheets/, provide a last-minute review of the highly-tested material on the MEE. The One-Sheets contain the highly-tested areas of law for each subject since 1995 to the present date (including the July 2016 UBE). Students find the One-Sheets helpful because they provide a detailed, focused and concise review of the tested subjects. They also help students discern trends in each subject, helping them predict some of the issues on the MEE. In order to enter, please fill out the form located above.

What MEE bar exam takers have told us recently about the MEE One-Sheets:

“Thank you for making the One-Sheet Study Guide! It was the best investment I’ve made in study materials and I’ve taken two noteworthy courses. Having the condensed material to refer to what was specifically tested saved me so much time in my studying process. And when it came time to take the test, it was my go-to source for recalling the rules. If I hadn’t studied with it, I would have been lost on the MEE portion of the exam. I can’t thank you enough!” — Purchaser of MEE One-Sheets

“What a great great product. In the middle of the exam I sat back and smiled thinking of how happy I was to have found it." –Purchaser of MEE One-Sheets

"I loved the MEE one-sheets! I like the format of the sheets. They are focused on taking the exam, rather than on learning all the subjects all over again. They were just what I needed after making outlines of all the subjects, going through hundreds of PMBR practice questions, and BARBRI essay advantage questions.

The one-sheets helped with memorization. Under a question on Corporations I remembered what MEE one-sheets said about the duty of care and the duty of loyalty. At first I was a bit confused by the fact pattern, but then remembered the duties of care and loyalty, and was able to write a pretty decent answer, at least I thought so. I have found that while the bar exam questions have complicated facts, the law is quite simple. And that is what made the MEE one-sheets so helpful. I used the one-sheets as a guide, to compare legal definitions with my other bar prep materials whenever I needed to look up answers to questions I did not understand during my final review. I would definitely recommend them to others.” -Purchaser of MEE One-Sheets

If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at info@jdadvising.com.
Last edited by JDAdvisingLLC on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JDAdvisingLLC

New

Re: JD Advising, LLC "Uniform Bar Exam MEE One-Sheets" Giveaway!

Post by JDAdvisingLLC » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:44 am

Just a reminder that there is still time to enter to win our MEE One-Sheets! See above for more information!

JDAdvisingLLC

New

Post by JDAdvisingLLC » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:35 pm

A reminder that our Uniform Bar Exam MEE One-Sheets Basket Giveaway ends THIS Wednesday, March 15th! Enter now for your chance to win!

JDAdvisingLLC

New

Post by JDAdvisingLLC » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:48 am

LAST DAY to enter our MEE One-Sheets giveaway! Enter now for your chance to win!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”