How confident do you feel? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
cnk1220

Silver

Re: How confident do you feel?

Post by cnk1220 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:08 pm

Jmazz88 wrote:Well, definitely not feeling too confident after that MEE...

Lol at the amount of MEE topics oh hey corps, agency, fam, trusts nice to see ALL of you in my booklet

Roclandsfinest23

Bronze

Post by Roclandsfinest23 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:21 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
Jmazz88 wrote:Well, definitely not feeling too confident after that MEE...

Lol at the amount of MEE topics oh hey corps, agency, fam, trusts nice to see ALL of you in my booklet
For real smh

pdwannabe

New

Post by pdwannabe » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:35 pm

yeah, jesus christ. i was expecting one of those, maybe 2. god

0 civ pro/con law/crim law. not what i was expecting

Sonny1211

New

Post by Sonny1211 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:44 pm

I ran out of time and only had 15 Minutes for the last essay. Did not have much to say about it considering I then had 10'minutes and spotted only 2 issues. At the last minute I also realized I made a factual mistake that threw off half of my analysis.... Ahhhhh!!! Feeling ok about the rest

Tim123

New

Post by Tim123 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:47 pm

Last edited by Tim123 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Roclandsfinest23

Bronze

Post by Roclandsfinest23 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:48 pm

Tim123 wrote:Insane MEE....MPT?

Didn't think the MPT was to bad

Tim123

New

Post by Tim123 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:50 pm

I ran out of time on the MPT :roll: MEE ill digest it tonight and wine about everything, like everyone else tomorrow
Last edited by Tim123 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

wlp0001

New

Post by wlp0001 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:58 pm

Tim123 wrote:I ran out of time on the MPT :roll: MEE ill digest it tonight and wine about everything, like everyone else tomorrow
Last edited by wlp0001 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

zot1

Gold

Post by zot1 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:00 pm

wlp0001 wrote:
Tim123 wrote:I ran out of time on the MPT :roll: MEE ill digest it tonight and wine about everything, like everyone else tomorrow
Don't worry, I did the mpts out of order on exam soft, so both my answers prob won't count... Still deciding whether I should show up tomorrow.
Show up.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Roclandsfinest23

Bronze

Post by Roclandsfinest23 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:07 pm

wlp0001 wrote:
Don't worry, I did the mpts out of order on exam soft, so both my answers prob won't count... Still deciding whether I should show up tomorrow.

Definitely show up Only 20%. Just kill the MBE

Jmazz88

New

Post by Jmazz88 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:08 pm

wlp0001 wrote:
Someone did this on my exam today. Overheard her conversation with the proctor. They both didn't seem too concerned, and it seems that the graders have encountered this problem before.

puremorning

Silver

Post by puremorning » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:16 pm

Tim123 wrote:felt the same way, insane MEE....thoughts on MPT?
Yeah that MEE threw me for a loop. Thanks NCBE for breaking your civ pro streak on this administration! The MPT wasn't tough but that second one was weird. Just trying to bring my confidence back up so I can truly kill it tomorrow.

mfa21491

New

Post by mfa21491 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:43 pm

puremorning wrote:
Yeah that MEE threw me for a loop. Thanks NCBE for breaking your civ pro streak on this administration! The MPT wasn't tough but that second one was weird. Just trying to bring my confidence back up so I can truly kill it tomorrow.
amen!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

bdowns12

New

Post by bdowns12 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:44 am

puremorning wrote:
Second MPT was SO weird. Both doable though.

rcharter1978

Gold

Post by rcharter1978 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:43 am

zot1 wrote:
wlp0001 wrote:
Show up.
Of course show up tomorrow. You really never know, but you definitely know what will happen if you don't go tomorrow

Impishee

New

Post by Impishee » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:07 pm

So, I'll start this off. Had one MBE section that felt like a warmed over shitshow and another that felt okay. Anyone else? How y'all doin'? At least it's done.

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:10 pm

Impishee wrote:So, I'll start this off. Had one MBE section that felt like a warmed over shitshow and another that felt okay. Anyone else? How y'all doin'? At least it's done.

I think I guessed on about half that exam :(

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Impishee

New

Post by Impishee » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:13 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
Impishee wrote:So, I'll start this off. Had one MBE section that felt like a warmed over shitshow and another that felt okay. Anyone else? How y'all doin'? At least it's done.

I think I guessed on about half that exam :(
I feel you and feel the same. Doesn't feel great. Hang in there friend. Glad it is done.

Jmazz88

New

Post by Jmazz88 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:35 pm

Feel exactly the same way. Was on cloud 9 after the morning exam. But felt like I didn't know half of the questions on the afternoon part..

Impishee

New

Post by Impishee » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:51 pm

Jmazz88 wrote:
Feel exactly the same way. Was on cloud 9 after the morning exam. But felt like I didn't know half of the questions on the afternoon part..
Just gonna hope those 25 experimental were disproportionately in that half that sucked.

pdwannabe

New

Post by pdwannabe » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:27 pm

I did feel like there were a handful of weird questions which felt like maybe they were experimental. but who knows

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

yankeeman86

Bronze

Post by yankeeman86 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:11 pm

for me, i think more experimentals or "distractors" appeared in the PM session. there were a couple that either had two right answers or no right answer at all. btw, as a hypothetical

jack wants to act bad ass and tries to scare off some high school jocks, approaches a group of them one day on the football field, takes out a glock from his backpack and shoots one in the sky. a cheerleader nearby hears it, gets scared and pissed off but does not suffer any physical harm from it. between assault and IIED, what's the best way the cheerleader can get back at jack for being a jack ass?

cal_pushed

New

Post by cal_pushed » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:32 pm

yankeeman86 wrote:for me, i think more experimentals or "distractors" appeared in the PM session. there were a couple that either had two right answers or no right answer at all. btw, as a hypothetical

jack wants to act bad ass and tries to scare off some high school jocks, approaches a group of them one day on the football field, takes out a glock from his backpack and shoots one in the sky. a cheerleader nearby hears it, gets scared and pissed off but does not suffer any physical harm from it. between assault and IIED, what's the best way the cheerleader can get back at jack for being a jack ass?
Me personally, i'd go for the assault. Don't think I could get the IIED to stick. Hypothetically speaking.

favrefire4

Silver

Post by favrefire4 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Assault seems more plausible in your hypothetical scenario.

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:38 pm

cal_pushed wrote:
yankeeman86 wrote:for me, i think more experimentals or "distractors" appeared in the PM session. there were a couple that either had two right answers or no right answer at all. btw, as a hypothetical

Me personally, i'd go for the assault. Don't think I could get the IIED to stick. Hypothetically speaking.
Assault through process of elimination
First I doubted because there was no intent to the cheerleader... (in your example). But I guess transferred intent...

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”