MEE- RAP (UBE State) Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
cnk1220

Silver

MEE- RAP (UBE State)

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:05 pm

Ugh. does anyone think an MEE property essay is going to be on this? I suck at anything future interests related and I really never know what's going on in RAP land with the rule against stupidities (that's not a typo). :D

Jmazz88

New

Re: MEE- RAP (UBE State)

Post by Jmazz88 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:31 pm

This would be an absolute disaster. I sure hope not.

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:03 pm

We will all be equally f*ed, unless someone, somewhere as wrapped their head around this vested remainder stuff lol.

Roclandsfinest23

Bronze

Post by Roclandsfinest23 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:23 pm

cnk1220 wrote:Ugh. does anyone think an MEE property essay is going to be on this? I suck at anything future interests related and I really never know what's going on in RAP land with the rule against stupidities (that's not a typo). :D
If we get a RAP essay question i'll probably just start talking about something else because I'm clueless lol. Didn't even waste my time

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:25 pm

Roclandsfinest23 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:Ugh. does anyone think an MEE property essay is going to be on this? I suck at anything future interests related and I really never know what's going on in RAP land with the rule against stupidities (that's not a typo). :D
If we get a RAP essay question i'll probably just start talking about something else because I'm clueless lol. Didn't even waste my time

LOL. I didn't either, I mean if it's on the MBE it's one Q but if it's an essay..I can't just put "C." lol..

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Roclandsfinest23

Bronze

Post by Roclandsfinest23 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:31 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
Roclandsfinest23 wrote:

LOL. I didn't either, I mean if it's on the MBE it's one Q but if it's an essay..I can't just put "C." lol..
Lmao. I'll just start putting random words that are property related. "Vested" "Remainder" "21 years" Conclusion :o

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:34 pm

Roclandsfinest23 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
Roclandsfinest23 wrote:

Lmao. I'll just start putting random words that are property related. "Vested" "Remainder" "21 years" Conclusion :o

I genuinely feel this way about trusts and wills-- like the plan is to make some references to "anti lapse" and "intestacy" give everyone an equal share (because that seems fair), and call it a day.

Roclandsfinest23

Bronze

Post by Roclandsfinest23 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:38 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
Roclandsfinest23 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
Roclandsfinest23 wrote:

I genuinely feel this way about trusts and wills-- like the plan is to make some references to "anti lapse" and "intestacy" give everyone an equal share (because that seems fair), and call it a day.

I'm honestly right there with you. I'm memorizing how to create a valid will and a valid trust and praying that's one of my issues. Other then that I'm just going to be guessing.

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:44 pm

Roclandsfinest23 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
Roclandsfinest23 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
Roclandsfinest23 wrote:

I'm honestly right there with you. I'm memorizing how to create a valid will and a valid trust and praying that's one of my issues. Other then that I'm just going to be guessing.
I feel like we're going to get a trusts/wills hybrid. *Just my feeling* Because neither was on July '16 apparently.

Honestly hating myself right now for not taking decedents in school- I legit fucked around 2/3L year... took evidence and crim pro! Both of which also came in July *sigh* but like "law and psychology" is not looking super helpful these days...

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Roclandsfinest23

Bronze

Post by Roclandsfinest23 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:47 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
Roclandsfinest23 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
Roclandsfinest23 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
Roclandsfinest23 wrote:

I feel like we're going to get a trusts/wills hybrid. *Just my feeling* Because neither was on July '16 apparently.

Honestly hating myself right now for not taking decedents in school- I legit fucked around 2/3L year... took evidence and crim pro! Both of which also came in July *sigh* but like "law and psychology" is not looking super helpful these days...

You're not alone man I did absolutely nothing 2L/3L year. Took will and trusts and it didn't help much because I barely paid attention/went to class

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:54 pm

I love how everyone says you can "bluff" an essay? How does this approach work if you know very little?? lol I could prob get away with partnerships/corporations because it's more common sense based but like Doctrine of Dependent Relative Revocation is not an everyday term like shareholder lol.

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:04 pm

Roclandsfinest23 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
Roclandsfinest23 wrote:

Also when the essay says "discuss" I legit freak out. I need guidance or I'm going to spend time talking about things that don't matter and get zero points...

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:04 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
Roclandsfinest23 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
Roclandsfinest23 wrote:

Also when the essay says "discuss" I legit freak out. I need guidance or I'm going to spend time talking about things that don't matter and get zero points...

I think it will be on there.... the one that you really hate is always in there..... ahhhhhhhhhh I'm sorry....
Let's just remeber
Vested remaider
Condit....what? Imfucked.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”