Baressays.com for other states? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
KirbyKager

New

Baressays.com for other states?

Post by KirbyKager » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:43 pm

I took a look at the Baressays.com website and was thought it would be very beneficial. However, I am taking the Illinois bar, not California. Don't know much about the CA bar and was wondering if membership to Baressays.com would benefit someone taking a non-CA bar.

Alternatively, does anybody know of any websites like baressays.com for non-ca states? Any help would be appreciated.

lacrossebrother

Platinum

Re: Baressays.com for other states?

Post by lacrossebrother » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:08 pm

hey, as a guy who spent way too long looking for the "best" resources that would serve as cheat codes to help me pass the bar without actually studying, i'd like to take this opportunity to say a few things.

1. finding resources seriously got in the way of my bar studying. then i'd get behind, and id feel like id need to look for more resources.
2. i am positive i studied way less than any of my friends. this is because i spent too much time on google.
3. i never found great alternative resources.
4. i wasn't able to use most of the resources i compiled.
5. the essays don't matter. this is bar far the least important place to look for special resources.
6. i still passed handedly.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”