1 week out - what are you doing for final prep? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
old_soul

Bronze

Re: 1 week out - what are you doing for final prep?

Post by old_soul » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:47 pm

CP is okay to isolate and hone in on certain areas, but I find that its design is not conducive to actually using it as flashcards -- which to me is rapidly going through one card after another and recalling info. I don't think CP is really designed well for recall purposes. It's not practical to be forced to recall 5-10 different bits of information per card for most cards.

DesperadoOfColumbia

New

Post by DesperadoOfColumbia » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:11 am

At this point I'm just using it so I know what topics might be on the MBE in short order and maybe do a bit of last minute cramming. In rem and quasi in rem j/x? Better go over that again. Larceny? Fucking nailed that, no problem. That sort of thing.

InTheWideLand I Walk

Bronze

Post by InTheWideLand I Walk » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:43 pm

in the next 24 hours, I will go thru my essay-only outline, recite every rule from memory once, even if I just read the rule, close my eyes and repeat it with each individual element, then read thru every model answer in that subject since 2009, unless there are rules tested before that that havnt appeared in a while (i.e. securities, invasion of priacy), making sure I understand how each analysis touchpoint applies to the facts and the facts that gave rise to each issue, going thru each answer in 3-4 min. I will cycle thru each subject in this manner 2-3 times before the end of tomorrow WITHOUT VISITING TOPLAWSCHOOLS.COM in the middle because ive realized this site is just a distraction.

then I will go to bed at 5pm, wake up at 5am on the day of the exam, and walk to the exam while listening to my essay-outline on my cd player that I made. then consume 2 caffeine pills.

then I will follow up with you guys Tuesday evening. I have unilaterally granted each of you the responsibility for holding me accountable to do this. thanks in advance for your cooperation.

IceManKazanski

New

Post by IceManKazanski » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:28 pm

InTheWideLand I Walk wrote:in the next 24 hours, I will go thru my essay-only outline, recite every rule from memory once, even if I just read the rule, close my eyes and repeat it with each individual element, then read thru every model answer in that subject since 2009, unless there are rules tested before that that havnt appeared in a while (i.e. securities, invasion of priacy), making sure I understand how each analysis touchpoint applies to the facts and the facts that gave rise to each issue, going thru each answer in 3-4 min. I will cycle thru each subject in this manner 2-3 times before the end of tomorrow WITHOUT VISITING TOPLAWSCHOOLS.COM in the middle because ive realized this site is just a distraction.

then I will go to bed at 5pm, wake up at 5am on the day of the exam, and walk to the exam while listening to my essay-outline on my cd player that I made. then consume 2 caffeine pills.

then I will follow up with you guys Tuesday evening. I have unilaterally granted each of you the responsibility for holding me accountable to do this. thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Please tell me I'm not the only one about to completely wing these essays. *Prays IRAC will save me*

Danger Zone

Platinum

Removed

Post by Danger Zone » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:42 am

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”