barbri mini review - 8 hour lecture for non-barbri user Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
nowinGA

Bronze

barbri mini review - 8 hour lecture for non-barbri user

Post by nowinGA » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:50 pm

Has anyone used this? I know it angers the barbri peeps because you already paid so much. But I am taking my second state, so I did not purchase another review course and am kinda piecing things together to review for my next bar. (Passed NY last July (w/Themis), taking UBE in a month).

I have barmax for MBE PQ drilling. But has anyone found this mini review helpful? I am a big fan of passive learning when I can! ;)

After today the price goes up, so I thought I'd see if there's any feedback on this 8 hour video review...especially if you aren't in the midst of a full-on bar review course like barbri, kaplan, themis, etc.

myrtlewinston

Bronze

Re: barbri mini review - 8 hour lecture for non-barbri user

Post by myrtlewinston » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:22 pm

Do you know who's teaching it?

paraguayfargus

New

Re: barbri mini review - 8 hour lecture for non-barbri user

Post by paraguayfargus » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:01 am

Not doing it. Seems like they are just trying to screw more money out of us because they know people are starting to worry more.

adaptibar > lean sheets > hacking the bar > critical pass (in that order imho is a better use of your time)

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”