NY Bar Exam Subject Frequency Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
daleearnhardt123

Bronze

NY Bar Exam Subject Frequency

Post by daleearnhardt123 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:19 pm

Does anyone know where to find a list of subjects that have been covered over the past 10-20 years on the NY Bar Exam that shows their frequency? I feel like I've seen something like this before but can't find it now. I.e., a list that shows that PR is tested basically every year, whereas conflict of laws (just making this up) is tested 1 in 5.

daleearnhardt123

Bronze

Re: NY Bar Exam Subject Frequency

Post by daleearnhardt123 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:09 pm

Invaluable response. Maybe if you clicked on some of the links the search generates you'd realize why I posted the question here.

Thanks again.

teeshtee

New

Post by teeshtee » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:20 pm

Last edited by teeshtee on Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

encore1101

Silver

Post by encore1101 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:22 pm

You mean like the first non-ad link that shows what percent every topic has showed up on the last 40 exams?
Or the link to Separac, which is in an invaluable resource to those taking the NY Bar exam, even by subtopic?

edit: look at the link that teeshtee provided, which was the first non-ad link that my LMGTFY provided. It shows that, similar to your hypothetical, Conflict of Laws shows up 28% of the last 40 exams (i.e. two exams a year = 20 years). How is that not exactly what you asked for?

edit2: and it even breaks down each topic into individual subjects!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”