Bar tutors in Los Angeles? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Doxide

New

Bar tutors in Los Angeles?

Post by Doxide » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Hi guys, I am about to retake the California Bar exam again and I have come to the realization that I need some serious one-on-one help if I am going to pass this stupid test. Can anyone recommend a reputable tutor who has a high student pass rate and who lives in the Los Angeles area? Any details will help. Thanks!

MURPH

Silver

Re: Bar tutors in Los Angeles?

Post by MURPH » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:03 am

Yo do not need a tutor, you probably need a few friends who have failed and then passed who want to help. We are here: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 1&t=240022

Silver

Post by 2807 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:20 pm

Doxide wrote:Hi guys, I am about to retake the California Bar exam again and I have come to the realization that I need some serious one-on-one help if I am going to pass this stupid test. Can anyone recommend a reputable tutor who has a high student pass rate and who lives in the Los Angeles area? Any details will help. Thanks!

Check your PM

flow33

New

Post by flow33 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:26 pm

Does anyone else have any feedback/info on tutors in the LA area? Thanks!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”