What law classes are "More than Helpful" to pass the CA Bar? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
BrokenMouse

Silver

What law classes are "More than Helpful" to pass the CA Bar?

Post by BrokenMouse » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:55 pm

lol
Last edited by BrokenMouse on Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

msch0i

Silver

Re: What law classes are "More than Helpful" to pass the CA Bar?

Post by msch0i » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:25 pm

I would say BA was the hardest subject to grasp (for me, at least) without having taken the class. Imo, CP and remedies are very easy to learn during bar study. Not sure about W&T - I didn't take the class and would have appreciated some more background going into the bar study lessons but it wasn't too bad overall.

Good luck! :D

dtl

Bronze

Post by dtl » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:23 am

Take Real Estate Finance.

Sounds crazy? Well, the July MBE was chocked full of mortgage questions. I was very glad that I had taken it, and rumor is that there have been more and more mortgage questions on the bar over the last few years.

dtl

Bronze

Post by dtl » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:24 am

msch0i wrote:I would say BA was the hardest subject to grasp (for me, at least) without having taken the class. Imo, CP and remedies are very easy to learn during bar study. Not sure about W&T - I didn't take the class and would have appreciated some more background going into the bar study lessons but it wasn't too bad overall.

Good luck! :D
My UCLA BA class did not cover 1/3 of what we had to know for the bar. Other than formation and piercing the veil, there was not a ton of overlap. It was not a bad class, just not great for the bar.

adonai

Silver

Post by adonai » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:35 am

dtl wrote:Take Real Estate Finance.

Sounds crazy? Well, the July MBE was chocked full of mortgage questions. I was very glad that I had taken it, and rumor is that there have been more and more mortgage questions on the bar over the last few years.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”