Bar exam Documentary Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Saddle Up

Bronze

Re: Bar exam Documentary

Post by Saddle Up » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:49 am

My sister just completed her bar exam. I have never seen anyone study so hard and so long for any test. I started to show her this doc and decided against it because of the one short clip with Tom Cruise when he was told “no associate at this firm has ever failed the bar.” If she isn’t already paranoid, that would do it.

LAWYER2

Silver

Post by LAWYER2 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:14 pm

Not passing and having to look all the Atty's and Partners in the face is something I fear. Although many have been really supportive and say its not the end of the world, you just take it again.
One atty told me when he left the bar exam, he said to himself, "if the effort I put forth wasn't good enough, I don't know what would be." I pretty much feel the same way. I think if you fail, you'll usually know why. My MPT's probably could use some improvement, so honestly, if I had to do it again, that would be what I work on the most, lol.

deadpanic

Silver

Post by deadpanic » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:52 pm

Finally finished this. The old guy failed again for anyone that is curious.

And the annoying blond who applied the UCC to a common law Ks question apparently also teaches CONTRACTS, among other subjects, at some sketchy online law school: https://californiaschooloflaw.com/tricia-zunker

aquasalad

Bronze

Post by aquasalad » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:29 am

Didn't mind the hispanic lady, the old guy, or the guy who was told he was an idiot in first grade. Could not stand the brunette with the kid nor the blonde chick who was bragging about never doing a practice essay.

I'd say it was an okay documentary, but they did not show the side of bar prep where people are straight up freaking out after getting an 8/18 on a Barbri MPQ set, lol.

Jay Heizenburg

New

Post by Jay Heizenburg » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:41 pm

This kinds of sums it up, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6P3RFEA ... e=youtu.be

Especially in regards to Barbri.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

whirledpeas86

Silver

Post by whirledpeas86 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Jay Heizenburg wrote:This kinds of sums it up, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6P3RFEA ... e=youtu.be

Especially in regards to Barbri.
omg, this made me laugh WAY too hard.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?