The Bar Exam is over. Let's get weird! Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
ditch digger

Bronze

The Bar Exam is over. Let's get weird!

Post by ditch digger » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:47 pm

But not so weird that it comes back to bite you in the ass during the character and fitness review.

pkt63

Bronze

Re: The Bar Exam is over. Let's get weird!

Post by pkt63 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:22 pm

So jealous. As a Californian, I can't believe they are making us come back for a third day. I mean, I am doing my best to avoid bad bar puns about NIED and Eighth Amendment violations here, people.

But seriously, congrats to you guys on being done!

Mr. Pink

Bronze

Post by Mr. Pink » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:17 pm

pkt63 wrote:So jealous. As a Californian, I can't believe they are making us come back for a third day. I mean, I am doing my best to avoid bad bar puns about NIED and Eighth Amendment violations here, people.

But seriously, congrats to you guys on being done!
I heard so many of those horrible Emotional Distress puns for the examsoft debacle yesterday. I wanted to tell people they were retarded, and that it wasn't defamation because it was true....

dtl

Bronze

Post by dtl » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:20 pm

I demand everyone else in the country not celebrate in solidarity until tomorrow at 5 PST. I mean, that is reasonable, right?

pkt63

Bronze

Post by pkt63 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:24 pm

dtl wrote:I demand everyone else in the country not celebrate in solidarity until tomorrow at 5 PST. I mean, that is reasonable, right?
+1

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

LAWYER2

Silver

Post by LAWYER2 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:13 am

I'm so damn bored! Watching Suits now, but WTH do I do with my time now!

Bigbub75

Bronze

Post by Bigbub75 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:49 pm

Is post-bar depression a thing? If not I just simultaneously created and diagnosed myself with the disorder.

I'm not sad that it's over. I never want to take the exam again. I guess I am just emotionally drained. But taking 2 jurisdictions in 3 days was more taxing than I thought. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be back to normal.

InTheWideLand I Walk

Bronze

Post by InTheWideLand I Walk » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:56 pm

I know I should be doing wild things now like getting a massage from 2-3 girls at once, or going to the beach and drinking.... but some some reason ever since the Functus Officio test I have been finding browsing through bar exam forums EXTREMELY entertaining.. its like an addiction or something I cant stop. Im not doing it because of anxiety about how I did because I discussed every possible issue on every essay except but its just really entertaining for some reason.

LAWYER2

Silver

Post by LAWYER2 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:06 pm

InTheWideLand I Walk wrote:I know I should be doing wild things now like getting a massage from 2-3 girls at once, or going to the beach and drinking.... but some some reason ever since the Functus Officio test I have been finding browsing through bar exam forums EXTREMELY entertaining.. its like an addiction or something I cant stop. Im not doing it because of anxiety about how I did because I discussed every possible issue on every essay except but its just really entertaining for some reason.

LoL, me too

bigstumpdriver

New

Post by bigstumpdriver » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:14 pm

LAWYER2 wrote:
InTheWideLand I Walk wrote:I know I should be doing wild things now like getting a massage from 2-3 girls at once, or going to the beach and drinking.... but some some reason ever since the Functus Officio test I have been finding browsing through bar exam forums EXTREMELY entertaining.. its like an addiction or something I cant stop. Im not doing it because of anxiety about how I did because I discussed every possible issue on every essay except but its just really entertaining for some reason.

LoL, me too
Same to me. I asked on the forum to call me a h long haha. Anyone down in nyc for that? I haven't been able to even THINK aobut trying to study for reb although I guess that's what most of everyione here believes in. I wore a halter top to the exam and I can't even look at it now I just

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”