Suggestions for places to study in NYC Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Sgtpeppernyc

Bronze

Suggestions for places to study in NYC

Post by Sgtpeppernyc » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:04 pm

Went to law school outside of NYC but need to get out of my apartment so am looking for good spots to study. Ideally, it would be somewhere reasonably quiet but not super quiet (not too distracting, but where I could also talk to a friend if I want). Wifi, outlets, and reasonably comfortable tables are a must.

NYSprague

Silver

Re: Suggestions for places to study in NYC

Post by NYSprague » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:48 pm

Sgtpeppernyc wrote:Went to law school outside of NYC but need to get out of my apartment so am looking for good spots to study. Ideally, it would be somewhere reasonably quiet but not super quiet (not too distracting, but where I could also talk to a friend if I want). Wifi, outlets, and reasonably comfortable tables are a must.
Bar association library.
42w.44th
Just walk in. No one checks your id. Sign in, no one will ask you anything.

bigstumpdriver

New

Re: Suggestions for places to study in NYC

Post by bigstumpdriver » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:15 pm

NYSprague wrote:
Sgtpeppernyc wrote:Went to law school outside of NYC but need to get out of my apartment so am looking for good spots to study. Ideally, it would be somewhere reasonably quiet but not super quiet (not too distracting, but where I could also talk to a friend if I want). Wifi, outlets, and reasonably comfortable tables are a must.
Bar association library.
42w.44th
Just walk in. No one checks your id. Sign in, no one will ask you anything.
I'm there sometimes!1

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”