Barbri Practice Questions and Released MBEs Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
jaydizzle

Silver

Barbri Practice Questions and Released MBEs

Post by jaydizzle » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:46 am

Under the bar review materials on Barbri, there is a page called practice questions. There are released MBEs and mixed practice sets along with drills and practice sets A & B. Can someone please explain this to me? Do any of these questions overlap with the sets? Are the mixed sets real questions? Are practice sets A & B the same thing as study smart?

Instead of printing all of these off, I want to use my iPad. I am unsure what these questions really are though. It would be helpful if Barbri explained this stuff.

Thanks!

bigstumpdriver

New

Re: Barbri Practice Questions and Released MBEs

Post by bigstumpdriver » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:25 pm

jaydizzle wrote:Under the bar review materials on Barbri, there is a page called practice questions. There are released MBEs and mixed practice sets along with drills and practice sets A & B. Can someone please explain this to me? Do any of these questions overlap with the sets? Are the mixed sets real questions? Are practice sets A & B the same thing as study smart?

Instead of printing all of these off, I want to use my iPad. I am unsure what these questions really are though. It would be helpful if Barbri explained this stuff.

Thanks!
:mrgreen:

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”