Anyone try out MultiState Edge? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
dudnaito

Bronze

Anyone try out MultiState Edge?

Post by dudnaito » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:46 am

Either in lieu of or in addition to Adaptibar? Several sources including their own linked in page said they had over 2,800 questions but uh.. it seems they have around 600 as far as I can tell. :evil:

Am I doing something wrong here?

jigglypuffdreams

New

Re: Anyone try out MultiState Edge?

Post by jigglypuffdreams » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:42 pm

Not sure about Multistate Edge, but Adaptibar supposedly has all of the available NCBE-released MBE questions and only has 1530 questions. So I think that's the full amount. I just bought access to Barmax's MBE bank, which is only accessible as an ipad/iphone app, but it also has 1530 questions but only for 99 dollars. Probably isn't as pretty as Adaptibar, but if you have an iOS device it's a pretty good option if you want to cheap out. And for Adaptibar you can google pretty easily for their coupon codes.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”