Stupid Bar Application Question Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Blahblahlaw

New

Stupid Bar Application Question

Post by Blahblahlaw » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:21 pm

So, I was skipping through the PA Bar Application, just to see if anything needed to be mailed in. I answered no to every question -- I was just trying to run thru it as fast as possible to get to the end and see if anything physically needed to be mailed in tomorrow, as it is due on Tuesday.

Anyway, I ended up screwing up and clicking submit by mistake. Now it submitted the application with all these erroneous answers. There's no option on the website, from what I can see, that will allow me to withdraw the application or amend it, etc. I'm wondering -- does anyone know how to withdraw or amend it? Does anyone know if I can just call them and explain what happened and have them withdraw it for me?

Thanks!

ObLaDiObLaDa

New

Re: Stupid Bar Application Question

Post by ObLaDiObLaDa » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:03 pm

Call them and explain. I know they had the technology to be able to withdraw an application and let someone amend it a few years ago at least, although in my case it occurred because my application did not submit properly due to a problem on their end, not mine.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”