Cornell 1L taking questions

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
chargers21

Gold

Re: Cornell 1L taking questions

Postby chargers21 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:09 pm

Lavitz wrote:PMs have been disabled for no reason. Because TLS has become uninhabitable, it's time for me to retire.

This thread was my favorite. It captured the experiences of various Cornellians over the span of a decade. I was glad to be a part of it. This thread and this site were a great resource for me throughout the years, as I knew nobody in the legal field when I was applying. I tried to give back as much as possible, both in posts and especially in PMs. Hopefully, new law students with questions will find the answers they deserve elsewhere.

Goodbye, TLS.

Yeah, this sucks. Hope to see you over on the new site.

cantexplaingottago

Bronze

Postby cantexplaingottago » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:45 pm

Lavitz wrote:PMs have been disabled for no reason. Because TLS has become uninhabitable, it's time for me to retire.

This thread was my favorite. It captured the experiences of various Cornellians over the span of a decade. I was glad to be a part of it. This thread and this site were a great resource for me throughout the years, as I knew nobody in the legal field when I was applying. I tried to give back as much as possible, both in posts and especially in PMs. Hopefully, new law students with questions will find the answers they deserve elsewhere.

Goodbye, TLS.

Apparently there's a mass migration happening towards www.top-law-schools.com

I'll see some of you over there, maybe? :/

Also, there's a reddit thread re: why this is happening, fyi.

Rubbishdump

Bronze

Postby Rubbishdump » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:11 pm

any advice on how helpful supplements will be for sherwin (property) and heise (torts)?

Rubbishdump

Bronze

Postby Rubbishdump » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:12 pm

any advice on how helpful supplements will be for sherwin (property) and heise (torts)?

coffee4life

New

Postby coffee4life » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:46 pm

Also interested in this. Help someone!

Rubbishdump wrote:any advice on how helpful supplements will be for sherwin (property) and heise (torts)?

coffee4life

New

Postby coffee4life » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:48 pm

Also interested in this.

Rubbishdump wrote:any advice on how helpful supplements will be for sherwin (property) and heise (torts)?

actuator

New

Postby actuator » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:16 pm

cantexplaingottago wrote:
Apparently there's a mass migration happening towards http://www.top-law-schools.com

I'll see some of you over there, maybe? :/

Also, there's a reddit thread re: why this is happening, fyi.

lol, so they really just edit posts that mention their competitor by replacing it with TLS? very subtle.

Rubbishdump

Bronze

Postby Rubbishdump » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:27 pm

coffee4life wrote:Also interested in this.

bump

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate?