Law School App Consulting - Personal Statements, Resumes, Interviews Forum

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
jimmycrackcorn

New

Law School App Consulting - Personal Statements, Resumes, Interviews

Post by jimmycrackcorn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:02 pm

Applying to law schools this upcoming cycle? Let me help! Your personal statement, résumé, and optional essays can really make the difference, as they did for me.

In terms of my qualifications, I'm fresh out of the most competitive application cycle in recent history. I was able to score full-tuition scholarships at numerous Top 10 schools (UChicago, UPenn, Columbia) despite having an LSAT score that was below many of the medians, in addition to acceptances at numerous other top law schools, including Yale, Harvard, Stanford, Georgetown, Berkeley, and UCLA. Ultimately, I have chosen to attend Yale Law School, the top law school in the country.

While I am not a professional application consulting company, I am affordable, reliable, and available. With firsthand experience, I can personally assist you with just about every aspect of the application process, and can help make you a competitive candidate for your top law school choices.

Contact me at: ARLawSchoolConsulting@gmail.com

**SERVICES AND FEES**

$50 Basic: Strategic advice on law school appliations (school selection, timeline, logistics), brainstorming session, and 3 comprehensive edits of your personal statement or any optional essay.

$80 Premium: Strategic advice on law school applications (school selection, timeline, logistics), tactics for scholarship negotiation and letters of continued interest (e-mail templates included), 1 hour-long brainstorming session, 1 résumé review/edit, and 5 comprehensive edits of your personal statement or any personal essay.

$155 Full Ride: Strategic advice on law school applications (school selection, timeline, logistics), tactics for scholarship negotiation and letters of continued interest (e-mail templates included), 2 hour-long brainstorming and strategy sessions, and continued assistance with idea generation, unlimited résumé checks and edits of personal statement and/or any optional essay for the duration of application season.

JUST NEED ONE LOOK?
$25 for one individual essay edit and one résumé check.

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”