Law Students: How Should I Use Free Printing Credit? Forum

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
OneHandedEconomist

Bronze

Law Students: How Should I Use Free Printing Credit?

Post by OneHandedEconomist » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:54 am

So, I'm about to finish UG, and I have $100 in free printing that will expire in a month, and that won't be refunded. Since I have nothing important to print, I was wondering if there may be anything useful to print for the fall.

OneHandedEconomist

Bronze

Re: Law Students: How Should I Use Free Printing Credit?

Post by OneHandedEconomist » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:18 pm

Bump

Nonconsecutive

Gold

Post by Nonconsecutive » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:14 pm

In UG I had about $80 left. I also had a printer at home, as well as family and friends with printers.

So I printed $80 worth of blank pages and then dispersed them between myself, family, and friends. It was a shit ton of paper and lasted for years.

Could I have just taken that much blank paper without recourse? Probably. But I felt like I was squaring up my account by "printing" them first. :lol:

OneHandedEconomist

Bronze

Post by OneHandedEconomist » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:32 pm

Nonconsecutive wrote:In UG I had about $80 left. I also had a printer at home, as well as family and friends with printers.

So I printed $80 worth of blank pages and then dispersed them between myself, family, and friends. It was a shit ton of paper and lasted for years.

Could I have just taken that much blank paper without recourse? Probably. But I felt like I was squaring up my account by "printing" them first. :lol:
So there's nothing that I could print now and use in 1L?

RSN

Silver

Post by RSN » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:38 pm

OneHandedEconomist wrote:
Nonconsecutive wrote:In UG I had about $80 left. I also had a printer at home, as well as family and friends with printers.

So there's nothing that I could print now and use in 1L?
If you can find a copy of Getting to Maybe in PDF somewhere? Maybe some copies of your resume on nice paper? Other than that, not much else that would be useful, no.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”