GULC Students Taking Questions Forum

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
Hordika

New

Re: GULC Students Taking Questions

Post by Hordika » Mon May 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Capitol_Idea wrote:
grades?? wrote:Hahahahhahahahahha Tiffany trump isn't even going to a t13. Hahahahahhahaha
Jokes on you with a Trump as an alum, think of the donations! The Georgetrump Unitrumpity Law Trumper will be a top 10 school in no time. It'll be the greatest law school you've ever seen, great like you'd never believe.
I'm an incoming 1L at GULC and I still can't stop laughing.

Bringing us back to Earth, though, what's with everyone shitposting here? You would think law applicants/law students/law graduates would have something better to do than to knock on Georgetown on an online forum.

TLSModBot

Diamond

Post by TLSModBot » Mon May 08, 2017 1:46 pm

Hordika wrote:
Capitol_Idea wrote:
grades?? wrote:Hahahahhahahahahha Tiffany trump isn't even going to a t13. Hahahahahhahaha
Jokes on you with a Trump as an alum, think of the donations! The Georgetrump Unitrumpity Law Trumper will be a top 10 school in no time. It'll be the greatest law school you've ever seen, great like you'd never believe.

Bringing us back to Earth, though, what's with everyone shitposting here? You would think law applicants/law students/law graduates would have something better to do than to knock on Georgetown on an online forum.
... you must be new here. Welcome to TLS!

grades??

Silver

Post by grades?? » Mon May 08, 2017 1:48 pm

Hordika wrote:
Capitol_Idea wrote:

I hope you understand your degree will always carry a certain connotation with it now because she will be in your class. I would be seeking other opportunities.

buckiguy_sucks

Gold

Post by buckiguy_sucks » Mon May 08, 2017 1:50 pm

Hordika wrote:
Capitol_Idea wrote:

does shitting on georgetown irl count as something better to do because i do that a lot too

Hordika

New

Post by Hordika » Mon May 08, 2017 1:53 pm

grades?? wrote:
Hordika wrote:
Capitol_Idea wrote:

I hope you understand your degree will always carry a certain connotation with it now because she will be in your class. I would be seeking other opportunities.

Riiight, just like how Wharton School of Business is considered a joke because one of its graduates became a reality tv star and sells something called "Trump Steaks"...wait

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

grades??

Silver

Post by grades?? » Mon May 08, 2017 1:54 pm

Hordika wrote:
grades?? wrote:
Hordika wrote:
Capitol_Idea wrote:

Riiight, just like how Wharton School of Business is considered a joke because one of its graduates became a reality tv star and sells something called "Trump Steaks"...wait
Whether you believe me or not, just wait 3 years. Also, enjoy the shitshow that will be that distraction. LOL GT deserves this

Hordika

New

Post by Hordika » Mon May 08, 2017 1:55 pm

buckiguy_sucks wrote:
Hordika wrote:
Capitol_Idea wrote:

does shitting on georgetown irl count as something better to do because i do that a lot too
I mean, at least you're consistent. Too many trolls only troll online, but I'm glad you got a life you can waste.

TLSModBot

Diamond

Post by TLSModBot » Mon May 08, 2017 1:58 pm

buckiguy_sucks wrote:
Hordika wrote:
Capitol_Idea wrote:

So YOU'RE the "McDonough Pooper" those security alerts keep mentioning

Hordika

New

Post by Hordika » Mon May 08, 2017 1:59 pm

grades?? wrote:
Hordika wrote:
grades?? wrote:
Hordika wrote:
Capitol_Idea wrote:

Whether you believe me or not, just wait 3 years. Also, enjoy the shitshow that will be that distraction. LOL GT deserves this
"Oh no, not a famous person. Whatever would we do with some media coverage?" -Georgetown

That's funny, because in three years time I probably won't even recall having this conversation on some trash forum.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

buckiguy_sucks

Gold

Post by buckiguy_sucks » Mon May 08, 2017 2:00 pm

Hordika wrote:
I mean, at least you're consistent. Too many trolls only troll online, but I'm glad you got a life you can waste.
:|

wish i was doing loftier things with my life like you by attending the most prestigious law center in the country

grades??

Silver

Post by grades?? » Mon May 08, 2017 2:01 pm

Hordika wrote:
grades?? wrote:
Hordika wrote:
grades?? wrote:
Hordika wrote:
Capitol_Idea wrote:

"Oh no, not a famous person. Whatever would we do with some media coverage?" -Georgetown

That's funny, because in three years time I probably won't even recall having this conversation on some trash forum.
LOL but you are still posting on this trash forum LOL

Hordika

New

Post by Hordika » Mon May 08, 2017 2:05 pm

buckiguy_sucks wrote:
Hordika wrote:
:|

wish i was doing loftier things with my life like you by attending the most prestigious law center in the country
Apparently, the alternative is that I would be shitting on prestigious law centers in real life. Not a tough sell.

Hordika

New

Post by Hordika » Mon May 08, 2017 2:08 pm

grades?? wrote:
LOL but you are still posting on this trash forum LOL
Hey, don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Besides, just because a zoo is filled with shit throwing chimpanzees doesn't mean you don't wanna visit. In fact, when you put it that way...

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

TLSModBot

Diamond

Post by TLSModBot » Mon May 08, 2017 2:17 pm

My favorite part is that the 0L is lecturing current students and alums and whatever grades?? is on the value and worth of Georgetown

You don't need to justify your choices here lil breh, all of us in here made the same (arguably dumb) decision. You'll look back on this and laugh in several years.

Hordika

New

Post by Hordika » Mon May 08, 2017 2:29 pm

Capitol_Idea wrote:My favorite part is that the 0L is lecturing current students and alums and whatever grades?? is on the value and worth of Georgetown

You don't need to justify your choices here lil breh, all of us in here made the same (arguably dumb) decision. You'll look back on this and laugh in several years.
You mean I made a dumb decision by going to Georgetown? Oh noooo, whatever will I do now?

:cry:

I mean, I guess I can just throw away all the research I did to come to this decision and just take what some hack online thinks at face value. I surrender, my captain.

TLSModBot

Diamond

Post by TLSModBot » Mon May 08, 2017 2:34 pm

"some" hack? Sir I will have you know I am THE hack around these parts

Hand

Gold

Post by Hand » Mon May 08, 2017 2:34 pm

Hordika wrote:
Capitol_Idea wrote:My favorite part is that the 0L is lecturing current students and alums and whatever grades?? is on the value and worth of Georgetown

You mean I made a dumb decision by going to Georgetown? Oh noooo, whatever will I do now?

I mean, I guess I can just throw away all the research I did to come to this decision and just take what some hack online thinks at face value. I surrender, my captain.
I assume he means that you're a fucking dumbass for thinking you need to lecture current students and alumns about the value of going to GULC, just like he said. Which implicates nothing about the quality of your decision to attend. If this is the level of the incoming students I assume we'll see those medians tank next year, JFC.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Hand

Gold

Post by Hand » Mon May 08, 2017 2:35 pm

Capitol_Idea wrote:"some" hack? Sir I will have you know I am THE hack around these parts
^ truth

Hordika

New

Post by Hordika » Mon May 08, 2017 2:38 pm

Hand wrote:
Hordika wrote:

I assume he means that you're a fucking dumbass for thinking you need to lecture current students and alumns about the value of going to GULC, just like he said. Which implicates nothing about the quality of your decision to attend. If this is the level of the incoming students I assume we'll see those medians tank next year, JFC.
Oh don't worry, he's just lying out of his asshole. At no point did I give anyone unsolicited advice, which at the very least is one virtue I have that is lacking in these parts.

For the record, you are taking yourself way too seriously, considering the quality of your being.

Gray

Platinum

Post by Gray » Mon May 08, 2017 2:39 pm

Hordika

New

Post by Hordika » Mon May 08, 2017 2:40 pm

Capitol_Idea wrote:"some" hack? Sir I will have you know I am THE hack around these parts
Well, there can only be room for one such hack in this town. I demand you step aside or be forced to draw your 18th century pistol.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

buckiguy_sucks

Gold

Post by buckiguy_sucks » Mon May 08, 2017 2:45 pm

and i had so much faith in #back2T14 based on tiffany's guaranteed job

doomed to have an unpreftigious law center degree forever i guess

Hordika

New

Post by Hordika » Mon May 08, 2017 2:52 pm

buckiguy_sucks wrote:and i had so much faith in #back2T14 based on tiffany's guaranteed job

doomed to have an unpreftigious law center degree forever i guess
Oh boo hoo. Like anything the TLS hivemind produces matters. Georgetown will continue to piss off people on this forum. Considering how many people here are insecure overachievers, that's the closest thing to prestige I can think of.

charles117

Bronze

Post by charles117 » Mon May 08, 2017 2:54 pm

what do you guys think of tiffany trump becoming your underclassmen?

Hordika

New

Post by Hordika » Mon May 08, 2017 2:55 pm

charles117 wrote:what do you guys think of tiffany trump becoming your underclassmen?

You mean classmate? I don't care.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”