FSU Class of 2017 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2017)

What are the 2 biggest factors in picking FSU (or another law school)?

Employment Prospects
30%
Cost of Attendance
32%
10%
US News Ranking
10%
Alumni Base
No votes
Law Library
No votes
Feel of the School (Right Fit)
18%

Total votes: 50

grebe

New

Re: FSU Class of 2017

Post by grebe » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:55 am

phireblast wrote:If the rumor that UF is completely out of scholarship $$ is true, then it looks like I'm going to be a Seminole :P
I wouldn't be too sure about that. I just received a generous one earlier this week.

phireblast

New

Post by phireblast » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:47 pm

grebe wrote:
phireblast wrote:If the rumor that UF is completely out of scholarship $$ is true, then it looks like I'm going to be a Seminole :P
I wouldn't be too sure about that. I just received a generous one earlier this week.
And I received a pretty generous one 15 minutes ago.

rowdyreptile5861

New

Post by rowdyreptile5861 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Has anyone attempted to negotiate financial aid?

optimistic

New

Post by optimistic » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:17 am

Has anyone heard of some good apartments near FSU? -preferably without a lot of undergrads

phireblast

New

Post by phireblast » Wed May 07, 2014 3:00 pm

For those who received a scholarship from the school and accepted it, is that scholarship reflected on your financial aid figures through MyFSU?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Zoolaf

New

Post by Zoolaf » Thu May 08, 2014 4:29 pm

phireblast wrote:For those who received a scholarship from the school and accepted it, is that scholarship reflected on your financial aid figures through MyFSU?
I just checked and mine isn't reflected yet. I sent in my deposit two weeks ago. You just gave me a heart attack though. I realized I never filled out the scholarship acceptance form and sent it in with my seat deposit because I had been emailing back and forth with admissions getting stuff set up with my acceptance leading up to my deadline and didn't send everything at once. I just called the financial aid office though and they said since I paid my seat deposit they assumed I was accepting my scholarship. My heart basically fell through the floor when I read your post :lol:

phireblast

New

Post by phireblast » Thu May 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Zoolaf wrote:
phireblast wrote:For those who received a scholarship from the school and accepted it, is that scholarship reflected on your financial aid figures through MyFSU?
I just checked and mine isn't reflected yet. I sent in my deposit two weeks ago. You just gave me a heart attack though. I realized I never filled out the scholarship acceptance form and sent it in with my seat deposit because I had been emailing back and forth with admissions getting stuff set up with my acceptance leading up to my deadline and didn't send everything at once. I just called the financial aid office though and they said since I paid my seat deposit they assumed I was accepting my scholarship. My heart basically fell through the floor when I read your post :lol:
I'm just glad they were nice enough not to drop your scholarship :D

Clayuhhhn

New

Post by Clayuhhhn » Fri May 30, 2014 9:57 pm

Where is everybody living? Currently looking for a place to live close to the law school.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “TLS Class of 2017 Forum”