Judge Bertelsman, EDKY

Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
huntin4clerkships

New

Judge Bertelsman, EDKY

Postby huntin4clerkships » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:38 pm

Anyone know anything about Judge Bertelsman of the EDKY? Information on the web about him is scant, and I’m trying to prepare for an interview with him next month.
I see that he was a Carter appointee, but have heard that his ideology falls more on the conservative spectrum.

Anonymous User

Re: Judge Bertelsman, EDKY

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:14 pm

All I know about him is he sits by designation with the 6s A LOT. So either a slow trial docket or he really loves appellate work.

huntin4clerkships

New

Postby huntin4clerkships » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:39 pm

Anonymous User wrote:All I know about him is he sits by designation with the 6s A LOT. So either a slow trial docket or he really loves appellate work.

Thank you! I did not know that.

coramnonjudice

New

Postby coramnonjudice » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:52 pm

formal and somewhat egotistical. conservative. handles mostly civil cases and not super busy as a senior. old but quite sharp from what i hear.

Return to “Judicial Clerkships?