Judge Batts (SDNY) Forum

(Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
jemi1588

New

Judge Batts (SDNY)

Post by jemi1588 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:44 pm

Has anyone received an interview for a Fall 2018 clerkship with Judge Batts? I submitted an application in the Fall and then in late December I received an email saying that the Judge was starting the review process and wanted to know if I was still interested. Since then I have yet to hear anything. Has anyone received an interview?

c11jweezy

New

Re: Judge Batts (SDNY)

Post by c11jweezy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:14 pm

I got a phone call yesterday for an interview that I unfortunately had to turn down, so at least one position hasn't be filled yet.

jemi1588

New

Post by jemi1588 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:35 pm

c11jweezy wrote:I got a phone call yesterday for an interview that I unfortunately had to turn down, so at least one position hasn't be filled yet.
Thanks for the update! Were you also contacted back in december?

c11jweezy

New

Post by c11jweezy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:30 pm

jemi1588 wrote:
c11jweezy wrote:I got a phone call yesterday for an interview that I unfortunately had to turn down, so at least one position hasn't be filled yet.
Thanks for the update! Were you also contacted back in december?
Sorry to get back to you so late. No I was not contacted in December.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”