Is a two page resume acceptable here? Forum

(Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
gregfootball2001

Silver

Re: Is a two page resume acceptable here?

Post by gregfootball2001 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:12 pm

mjb447 wrote:
lavarman84 wrote:
landshoes wrote:I’ve never worked in chambers, but I’d assume that, if anything, judges will know more about what judicial interns do than anyone else.
From working in chambers, it seems like most clerks and judges think judicial externships are more for the benefit of the extern than chambers. Basically, I agree with landshoes. You don't need any explanation there unless you did something truly noteworthy or rare.
SmokeytheBear wrote:
A. Nony Mouse wrote:
rpupkin wrote:If feel like you must exceed a page, then put your main resume on one page, and then add an attachment for publications.
Yes, this.
Concur.
Piling on a little, but I agree with all of this.
Agreed that a second page with publications is fine.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”