Post-Clerkship Interviews Forum

(Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
JakeTappers

Bronze

Post-Clerkship Interviews

Post by JakeTappers » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Am starting to schedule (early, I know) but am wondering what to expect from these. I am a mid-level so haven't interviewed, really, since OCI/call backs (other than clerkship interviews). Don't know what is expected of me or exactly how these will go. Anyone have any insight, either previously or this early in the process?

BlackAndOrange84

Bronze

Re: Post-Clerkship Interviews

Post by BlackAndOrange84 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:11 am

JakeTappers wrote:Am starting to schedule (early, I know) but am wondering what to expect from these. I am a mid-level so haven't interviewed, really, since OCI/call backs (other than clerkship interviews). Don't know what is expected of me or exactly how these will go. Anyone have any insight, either previously or this early in the process?
My experience, though limited, has been that they're pretty standard law firm interviews. But I did them after clerking straight out of school, so it may be different for someone in your position.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”