How do I fix this Forum

(Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Bubbles1012

Bronze

How do I fix this

Post by Bubbles1012 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:50 am

My recommenders have all allowed my recommendations to upload automatically to new applications on OSCAR. I sat down and did about fifteen applications two nights ago, and I noticed this morning that one of my recommendation letters did not attach to any of the new applications. This has not been an issue before, does anyone know how to sort this out?

daedalus2309

Bronze

Re: How do I fix this

Post by daedalus2309 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:45 am

Not a problem at all.

Just tell the professor to upload the letter again or to specifically apply it to the application.

Judges are used to electronic applications sometimes being incomplete. Two days is no time.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”