Excel File With All Federal Judges Forum

(Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Excel File With All Federal Judges

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:43 pm

Does anyone have access to an excel file with all judges at a certain district/circuit? Don't want to reinvent the wheel if there's already one out there. Thanks!

rpupkin

Platinum

Re: Excel File With All Federal Judges

Post by rpupkin » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:46 pm

This is the kind of information that many law schools maintain, so I would ask your clerkship advisor. Also, the various district and circuit courts themselves usually provide a list of judges on their respective web sites—e.g.:

http://www.nysd.uscourts.gov/judges/District

lavarman84

Platinum

Post by lavarman84 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:49 pm

I found an excel file online from 2014. Obviously, it hasn't been updated since then. I can't remember where I found it, but it's saved on my CPU. It also only covers COA judges.

CourCour

Bronze

Post by CourCour » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:05 am

You can do this with OSCAR. Just pull the list in advanced search of the universe of judges you want and then choose "save this list to excel."

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”