xxxxxxxxxx Forum

(Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

xxxxxxxxxx

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:33 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Anonymous User on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

landshoes

Silver

Re: How to Approach Uncertain Post-Grad Plans in Interview

Post by landshoes » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:41 am

I would be honest. They might even be able to hook you up with something PI with a former clerk. You're passionate about it but still looking.

lolwat

Silver

Re: How to Approach Uncertain Post-Grad Plans in Interview

Post by lolwat » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:10 pm

landshoes wrote:I would be honest. They might even be able to hook you up with something PI with a former clerk. You're passionate about it but still looking.
Yeah this. Probably something like "I have a biglaw offer but I've been applying for public interest jobs and fellowships" or whatever. Could maybe even ask the judge if they have any thoughts since depending on the judge (many are really hooked into their communities) they might know a lot more about what's out there than you do.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”