Penn Class of 2016 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2016)
bumblebeetuna

New

Re: Penn Class of 2016

Post by bumblebeetuna » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:33 am

Gisney wrote:
bumblebeetuna wrote:Has Penn sent anyone the instructions for the loan application stuff yet?

I called a couple weeks ago and they said "we plan on sending something out this week" and I never got anything.

They sent an email two weeks ago I think? But it was basically fill out your FAFSA and then we will send you more info.

However, here is what I did, I went back to the page where the email about our scholly or need aide award directed is to. On that website you can go to a page that will show your awards or if you have none how much you need to borrow to pay for projected cost. Here you can play with it. Subtracting or adding as you might think you will need. Then you follow the instructions till you get to a page that has reminders for the next step which are promissory note and counseling but they are just reminders and once you read them it will log you out (you need to have your penn key btw I am pretty sure). The

I did this Sunday I think? Yesterday I got notification by snail mail that my aide was awarded with links to do the note and counseling. That is as far as I have gotten tho

Hope this helps! I will post a link later to the website. Just cannot get to it right now
Right. So I did all of that a while ago but still have not received anything via email or mail. I accidentally clicked "complete" on the promissory note, that might be fouling things up. But I'm just going to call them right now to see what's up.

Thanks for your response.

Gisney

Bronze

Post by Gisney » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:03 pm

bumblebeetuna wrote:
Gisney wrote:
bumblebeetuna wrote:Has Penn sent anyone the instructions for the loan application stuff yet?

I called a couple weeks ago and they said "we plan on sending something out this week" and I never got anything.

They sent an email two weeks ago I think? But it was basically fill out your FAFSA and then we will send you more info.

However, here is what I did, I went back to the page where the email about our scholly or need aide award directed is to. On that website you can go to a page that will show your awards or if you have none how much you need to borrow to pay for projected cost. Here you can play with it. Subtracting or adding as you might think you will need. Then you follow the instructions till you get to a page that has reminders for the next step which are promissory note and counseling but they are just reminders and once you read them it will log you out (you need to have your penn key btw I am pretty sure). The

I did this Sunday I think? Yesterday I got notification by snail mail that my aide was awarded with links to do the note and counseling. That is as far as I have gotten tho

Hope this helps! I will post a link later to the website. Just cannot get to it right now
Right. So I did all of that a while ago but still have not received anything via email or mail. I accidentally clicked "complete" on the promissory note, that might be fouling things up. But I'm just going to call them right now to see what's up.

Are you talking about the last page where it reminds you to do both? I clicked complete on both because it is just a reminder that you need to do it. Then it says something will be sent in the mail and logs you out. Got letter in snail mail two days later with links to next step

bumblebeetuna

New

Post by bumblebeetuna » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Gisney wrote:
bumblebeetuna wrote:
Gisney wrote:

Are you talking about the last page where it reminds you to do both? I clicked complete on both because it is just a reminder that you need to do it. Then it says something will be sent in the mail and logs you out. Got letter in snail mail two days later with links to next step
Gisney thanks for all of your help. I was sent a PM by another TLSer that hooked me up with the information I need.

Gisney

Bronze

Post by Gisney » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:25 pm

bumblebeetuna wrote:
Gisney thanks for all of your help. I was sent a PM by another TLSer that hooked me up with the information I need.

Okay. Sorry I wasn't much help. Glad someone was!

BabyJT

New

Post by BabyJT » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:50 pm

Gisney wrote:
bumblebeetuna wrote:

after re-reading what you posted, this may be worth sharing with everyone. I just gave bumble this link: http://www.studentloans.gov. that's where you apply for the plus loan, sign the MPN for both the direct and plus loan, as well as complete your entrance interview. that checklist doesn't really complete anything for you and the Penn site also doesn't complete anything for you loan wise both just tell you what has been completed.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Gisney

Bronze

Post by Gisney » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:13 pm

BabyJT wrote:
Gisney wrote:
bumblebeetuna wrote:

after re-reading what you posted, this may be worth sharing with everyone. I just gave bumble this link: http://www.studentloans.gov. that's where you apply for the plus loan, sign the MPN for both the direct and plus loan, as well as complete your entrance interview. that checklist doesn't really complete anything for you and the Penn site also doesn't complete anything for you loan wise both just tell you what has been completed.
Yes, I mention this in my post. That these are only reminders that if you check them send you a snail mail with the instructions you just posted.

I didn't mention grad plus steps because I didn't need one so not sure how they work

BabyJT

New

Post by BabyJT » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:36 pm

Gisney wrote:
BabyJT wrote:
Gisney wrote:
bumblebeetuna wrote:

Yes, I mention this in my post. That these are only reminders that if you check them send you a snail mail with the instructions you just posted.

I didn't mention grad plus steps because I didn't need one so not sure how they work
no worries! I just wanted to make it clear that there are still actual steps that need to be completed (and should be done as soon as possible) and to offer a short cut to going thru the full process or stumbling upon the link like I did. i'm also a lazy reader outside of work stuff, so it's possible no1 else is as confused about the process as I was.

DukeofCambridge

New

Post by DukeofCambridge » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:32 pm

What are good services re: finding roommates? I'd really like to get a room in brownstone walking west from the law school ...

laotze

Bronze

Post by laotze » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:03 pm

DukeofCambridge wrote:What are good services re: finding roommates? I'd really like to get a room in brownstone walking west from the law school ...
Joining the Penn Law Class of 2016 Facebook group is one good resource. Lots of 0Ls looking for roommates and exiting 3Ls looking to find replacement tenants.

Otherwise, there's always Craigslist, though that's kind of a crapshoot.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

hopelessoptimist

New

Post by hopelessoptimist » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:53 am

hi everyone, I was just recently admitted off the WL to Penn and I'm super excited about attending in the fall. Right now, since this is all so new to me with regards to Penn, I'm really interested in finding out more info on housing options. Are there particular apartment complexes that seem to be the most popular for 1Ls and/or closest to the law school, like within walking distance or that have easy access to public transportation? My only previous knowledge of housing options for law schools in the DC area, so I really have no idea how the Philly market works, what certain price ranges will get you in terms of space and quality in the city, what neighborhoods are the best, etc. etc. Help?

laotze

Bronze

Post by laotze » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:08 am

hopelessoptimist wrote:hi everyone, I was just recently admitted off the WL to Penn and I'm super excited about attending in the fall. Right now, since this is all so new to me with regards to Penn, I'm really interested in finding out more info on housing options. Are there particular apartment complexes that seem to be the most popular for 1Ls and/or closest to the law school, like within walking distance or that have easy access to public transportation? My only previous knowledge of housing options for law schools in the DC area, so I really have no idea how the Philly market works, what certain price ranges will get you in terms of space and quality in the city, what neighborhoods are the best, etc. etc. Help?
First off, congratulations!

2400 Chestnut is generally a good choice for a first apartment for a number of reasons:
- Location: on the Center City (read: good) side of the Schuykill, and roughly a ten to fifteen minute walk from the law campus. The night view of the river and skyline is to die for, though the few blocks directly around the building are a little on the empty side.
- Amenities: very well outfitted building with gym, dry-cleaning, laundry on every floor, etc., and most utilities included in rent.
- Quality: sizable rooms with the option of paying more for pre-furnished.
- Clientele: about a third of the building's inhabitants are Penn graduate students.

2400's only real disadvantage is the cost, which while quite high by Philly standards (~$1,200 for a studio or ~$1,500 for a 1BR last I checked) is not unreasonable given the size of the apartments and the location.

2101 Chestnut, the Riverwest Condominiums building, has cheaper prices but slightly dumpier condos (and by that I mean they are mostly nice, but that the plumbing is shitty and the elevators are apparently run on steam engines and sorcery). On the upside they are also very spacious, and while it's a few minutes farther from school it's in a slightly better neighborhood (Rittenhouse, more or less) with better nearby bars/coffee shops/restaurants/grocery stores than 2400 Chestnut.

Anyhow, your best bet is to get on Philly Craigslist, turn on Map View, and enter the price range / apartment size you are looking for. Find a place with good photos that sounds like something you would like, call the realtor to make sure shit is legit, and when ready to make a decision just get the docs signed by email/fax.

- DO look for a place either in easy walking/biking distance of Penn or with good access to Septa transit. This is easier than a lot of out-of-towners tend to think, since Center City Philly is relatively compact and you have the option of taking the Market Frankford Line (the Blue Line / El), the trolley (Green) line, or any of the numerous bus routes to get to Penn. In general I would recommend against living far enough away that you would need to make a transit connection, e.g. from the Broad Street (Orange) line to the El. Peak hour transit service is excellent and constant, but on weekends and off-peak hours you do not want to be stuck waiting for transfers all the time.
- DO make sure your apartment or your building has laundry facilities. You will want to kill yourself fairly quickly if you have to rely on off-site laundromats.
- DO live in Center City, not University City. Center City is where most good things happen in Philly, while University City is where drunken undergraduate frat pledges vomit all over the sidewalks as they stumble out of the shittiest, most overpriced bar they can find that manages to avoid brothel classification.
(I obviously exaggerate for effect: University City has some wonderful areas hidden between the undergraduate messiness and the violent ghetto "neighborhood of significantly higher violent crime rates than more eastwardly neighborhoods in a city that already has one of the worst violent crime rates in the developed world" that is the world west of 45th (historically, let's go by more recent crime stats/anecdotes) 50th street, but everyone I have ever met from any Philly school was happier after they moved to Center City, which is where all your classmates will hang out anyway.)
People often opt for University City by default because of the cheap apartments, but you are much better often with the Graduate Hospital area of Center City, which is just as cheap but infinitely nicer.
- DO live in walking distance of a good grocery store, preferably Trader Joe's. Philly is a notoriously poor town for grocery selection, though they're improving pretty rapidly in that department.

- DO NOT live: west of 45th Street (50th at absolute max), north of Market St (particularly in West Philly), south of Christian Street, or anywhere along Grays Ferry.
- DO NOT bring a car to the city unless you plan to live in the suburbs or have another good reason for paying exorbitant monthly parking rates and dealing with the PPA. Philly is one of the most walkable/bikable major cities in the country, and as a student there are few good reasons to own a vehicle.
- DO NOT agree to room with someone you have never met unless you absolutely cannot afford to live on your own, not even in a cozy $600 Graduate Hospital studio with included utilities (yes, these do exist). This one is probably controversial, but in my experience it is far too risky and far too potentially distracting from your studies.

Anyway, that's way more information and opinion than you asked for, but maybe this can be of help to others as well.
Last edited by laotze on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PennBull

Diamond

Post by PennBull » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:36 am

laotze wrote: - DO live in Center City, not University City. Center City is where most good things happen in Philly, while University City is where drunken undergraduate frat pledges vomit all over the sidewalks as they stumble out of the shittiest, most overpriced bar they can find that manages to avoid brothel classification.
(I obviously exaggerate for effect: University City has some wonderful areas hidden between the undergraduate messiness and the violent ghetto that is the world west of 45th street, but everyone I have ever met from any Philly school was happier after they moved to Center City, which is where all your classmates will hang out anyway.)
People often opt for University City by default because of the cheap apartments, but you are much better often with the Graduate Hospital area of Center City, which is just as cheap but infinitely nicer.
This is just complete horseshit and your "exaggeration for effect" doesn't help anybody.

First of all, have you even been west of 45th street? There are such nice houses and totally fine living out to 48th/49th. I wouldn't live all the way out because it's a bit far (unless you had a bike), but don't slam that area. I'll agree with you on north of Market though, and would say nothing north of Walnut past 42nd St.

There isn't anything that needs to be hid "between the undergraduate messiness." It's not some swath of 19 year olds lying in the street. There are tons of families and whatever and they greatly outnumber the students there, and the students aren't even .000001% as bad as you try to make it seem. It's entirely quiet at night, and, hey, go figure, there are sometimes house parties somewhat near you on weekends! What a travesty! This definitely is so much worse than living near all the bars in center city frequented by...college students!

Your first year it will be split almost right down the middle University/Center City. "All of your classmates" will have plenty of things happening in University City, so that's just a completely incorrect assumption. Plus, when you do out to center city, it's like an 8 dollar cab ride. With a friend or two wtih you in the cab that doesn't mean anything.

Grad Hospital is nice but it's also completely far off from any sort of public transit.

I lived on 42nd and Baltimore for 2 years, and loved it. And all the shit you said about it isn't true at all.

SaintsTheMetal

Bronze

Post by SaintsTheMetal » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Just got that Vaccination crap in the mail...with a July 1st due date wtf? yea ok Penn... Says your registration will be delayed if you don't meet the deadline.. But since classes are auto-scheduled for us, is there any harm in being a week or so late on that crap?

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

PennBull

Diamond

Post by PennBull » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:47 pm

SaintsTheMetal wrote:Just got that Vaccination crap in the mail...with a July 1st due date wtf? yea ok Penn... Says your registration will be delayed if you don't meet the deadline.. But since classes are auto-scheduled for us, is there any harm in being a week or so late on that crap?
Happened last year and the year before too. You're fine. Just do it whenever.

laotze

Bronze

Post by laotze » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:57 pm

I suppose repeatedly mentioning how opinionated my post was wasn't good enough. Next time I'll be sure to mark it up with a large-font "DISCLAIMER: SWEEPING GENERALIZATIONS OFFERED AS A PRODUCT OF PERSONAL AND ANECDOTAL EXPERIENCE," since it wasn't clear.
PennBull wrote: First of all, have you even been west of 45th street?
Yes, I worked there two summers and briefly dated someone who lived on 47th for a while.
There are such nice houses and totally fine living out to 48th/49th.
Yes, and there are also very nice houses at 13th and Poplar. Beautiful, brand new $1500 4-bedroom rentals with backyards and driveways, and fine bars/restaurants in walking distance.
Doesn't change the fact that people are shot meters from their doorsteps and that hookers/junkies dwell in regular nightly droves, leaving garbage and needles on the lawns.

I realize the area around 45th Street is significantly nicer than the non-Temple North Philly I just described, and I realize it's improving rapidly as the blight is pushed farther west by gentrification (hence the "as far as 50th" line), but again the crime rate for the area is pretty bad and it's still only a few blocks away from some of the worst neighborhoods in Philly.
I haven't spent much time there in the past few years, so I wouldn't be surprised to hear the border has been pushed yet a few more blocks westward.
I wouldn't live all the way out because it's a bit far (unless you had a bike), but don't slam that area. I'll agree with you on north of Market though, and would say nothing north of Walnut past 42nd St.
Ok, well at least we agree there are limits to the acceptable shittiness/danger of a given neighborhood.
There isn't anything that needs to be hid "between the undergraduate messiness." It's not some swath of 19 year olds lying in the street. There are tons of families and whatever and they greatly outnumber the students there, and the students aren't even .000001% as bad as you try to make it seem. It's entirely quiet at night, and, hey, go figure, there are sometimes house parties somewhat near you on weekends! What a travesty! This definitely is so much worse than living near all the bars in center city frequented by...college students!
Fair. I did say I exaggerated, but I don't retract my general irritation with the sloppy underage drinkers populating so much of the area. I'm sure a lot of people don't give a shit about that, and more power to you if you're one of them. I'm the kind of person who finds State College, PA, kind of intolerable, and the University City scene too often reminds me of that atmosphere, though it does have its highlights.
Your first year it will be split almost right down the middle University/Center City. "All of your classmates" will have plenty of things happening in University City, so that's just a completely incorrect assumption.
A very high percentage of Penn graduate students move away from University City after their first year, though I'm sure there are numerous reasons for that.
Grad Hospital is nice but it's also completely far off from any sort of public transit.
Completely untrue, unless an extremely frequent and relatively reliable set of bus routes fail to qualify as "public transit."
Still best to have a bike there though, yeah.
I lived on 42nd and Baltimore for 2 years, and loved it.
42nd and Baltimore is a very different story from 50th and Baltimore, but I'm glad you had a great experience there either way.
And all the shit you said about it isn't true at all.
Which shit, specifically? The higher crime rates? The population of underage college students? The distance from Center City? Again, all those things will matter in different degrees to different people, but more power to you if you care less about them than I do. And I'm not trying to paint a picture of West Philly as some kind of dystopia here - it's a nice place overall. Hell, I lived in North Philly for quite a while and West Philly is miles better than that. I just happen to think in general it's not as nice a place to live as Center City.

At the very least the poster now has two radically different opinions from which to draw whatever conclusions they ultimately do.

hopelessoptimist

New

Post by hopelessoptimist » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Thank you laotze and PenBull! It's very helpful to hear the different perspectives on where to look and what to keep in mind when doing so.

Another quick question, though (sorry, like I said, I'm totally foreign to Philly and trying to learn it all quickly). When I compare the school's estimated COA with the amount rent and utilities typically cost for decent studios and 1-bedroom places in both UC and CC, which seem to range anywhere from around $1,000/month to $1,400/month, it appears hardly affordable/livable, especially since the COA only covers the academic year and most places have 12-month leases instead of 9-month. Plus, with limited possibility of subletting over the summer if one leaves Philly, I guess I'm simply wondering, where do students find decent, affordable housing so close to the school while largely remaining on the constrained budget loans entail? Is it absolutely necessary to have a roommate, or am I just totally missing altogether more reasonably priced, fairly nice apartments within walking distance of the law school?

Thanks again for all the help!

SportsFan

Silver

Post by SportsFan » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:08 pm

I'm not gonna really argue this because its all a bit pointless, but its one thing to say something like "I think it's better if you live in center city instead of university city" and another for you to actually say "DO live in Center City, not University City." Each neighborhood has its pros and cons, absolutely. But completely dismissing university city is absurd.

That said, if anyone is struggling with the decision of where to live, feel free to PM me! I've lived in the Philly area for a long time and am pretty familiar with most areas of the city. I'd rather not just post everything publicly.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

PennBull

Diamond

Post by PennBull » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:12 pm

Just trying to fight fire with fire, since someone new to the city shouldn't be given an extremely biased opinion to start out. And, no, even mentioning it a few times that you were being a little exaggerated doesn't change what someone would see with what you wrote.

Honestly, I'm shocked you felt so strongly even after being there. I was really writing under the assumption that you had been there very sparingly (if at all), especially due to the comments about college students. It's seriously not some college town. There are tons of families and adults and graduate students. The frats aren't even near where most people would live (they're essentially on campus/in that 39th-40th and Walnut area, not a lot of other housing available near them).

The area has been incredibly pleasant over the past few years when you have been here sparingly. We receive updates from any crime issue even remotely near the area, and there was ONE within striking range of anywhere near where people live. PLUS, your commute between the Law School and University City is 95% through campus! You'd have to walk like, 2-5 blocks outside of the campus to get home.

Also, LOL at SEPTA buses being "extremely frequent and relatively reliable." I really like Grad Hospital, but only because I like biking. If you walk, it's a bit of a hike, and forget trying to plan your 1L class schedule around a bus.

I will be moving to center city, and I agree most people leave after one year. But people aren't getting mortgages, they're renting.

Center city has a different vibe, grad hospital has a different vibe, and different strokes for different folks. But you reaaaaaaally gotta qualify your statements before you start giving a very one-sided opinion to someone who doesn't know anything about living in Philly.

PennBull

Diamond

Post by PennBull » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:15 pm

hopelessoptimist wrote:Thank you laotze and PenBull! It's very helpful to hear the different perspectives on where to look and what to keep in mind when doing so.

Another quick question, though (sorry, like I said, I'm totally foreign to Philly and trying to learn it all quickly). When I compare the school's estimated COA with the amount rent and utilities typically cost for decent studios and 1-bedroom places in both UC and CC, which seem to range anywhere from around $1,000/month to $1,400/month, it appears hardly affordable/livable, especially since the COA only covers the academic year and most places have 12-month leases instead of 9-month. Plus, with limited possibility of subletting over the summer if one leaves Philly, I guess I'm simply wondering, where do students find decent, affordable housing so close to the school while largely remaining on the constrained budget loans entail? Is it absolutely necessary to have a roommate, or am I just totally missing altogether more reasonably priced, fairly nice apartments within walking distance of the law school?

Thanks again for all the help!
You can probably find 1BRs in the 750-850 range in UC if you look hard enough. Also, this is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than DC haha

hopelessoptimist

New

Post by hopelessoptimist » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:27 pm

PennBull wrote: You can probably find 1BRs in the 750-850 range in UC if you look hard enough. Also, this is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than DC haha
haha definitely. A standard studio in DC could very easily be $1,900/month. The schools there tend to take that into account more in their COA estimates, though. I guess I'm just a little skeptical about Penn's, even as excited as I am to attend.

PennBull

Diamond

Post by PennBull » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:31 pm

hopelessoptimist wrote:
PennBull wrote: You can probably find 1BRs in the 750-850 range in UC if you look hard enough. Also, this is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than DC haha
haha definitely. A standard studio in DC could very easily be $1,900/month. The schools there tend to take that into account more in their COA estimates, though. I guess I'm just a little skeptical about Penn's, even as excited as I am to attend.
I mean, I love having roommates, so that's one thing for me. I know people like their own space and all but man...a roommate save you SO much money. Why not shack up with another 1L or two for a year? Everyone gets their own bathroom or whatever...prolly get a good living space...I dunno, this is all my personal preference haha.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

jumpin munkey

New

Post by jumpin munkey » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:39 am

To defend lao a bit, it doesn't seem that controversial to tell someone who is brand new to the area that they shouldn't be looking at stuff in the upper 40s, especially because they don't need to be. The area is mostly fine -- it's not 1999 anymore, when Penn kids didn't go west of 40th -- but I would still define it as fringe. And I think a good general rule is that if you're new to the region (any region), you should try to avoid fringe neighborhoods.

Philadelphia ain't the safest city on the whole, but if you're at all semi-aware, then nothing's going to happen to you in Center City. And University City is basically a fortress where security is constantly on the lookout for people who look like they don't belong on an Ivy League campus.

But west of 49th/50th, it gets really hairy, really quickly. Seems wise to tell some incoming 1L from Connecticut that they don't need to be looking in that vicinity.

PennBull

Diamond

Post by PennBull » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:53 pm

jumpin munkey wrote: But west of 49th/50th, it gets really hairy, really quickly. Seems wise to tell some incoming 1L from Connecticut that they don't need to be looking in that vicinity.
He referred to the area west of "45th" as a "violent ghetto." Uh, no.

A.) You tell someone that, and they probably won't bother looking at 40th-45th either, and B.) it's not even remotely as bad as he made it seem.

I'm totally fine with someone being like "yeah Unviersity City is kind of a shithole in my opinion, I'd rather be in Center City," because that's just, like, your opinion, man. But, I'm someone who loves this school and enjoys providing the best possible imformation for prospective/incoming students. You need an objective opinion, not incendiary bullshit.

bobbyflayed

Bronze

Post by bobbyflayed » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm

Any one know anything on the Embassy Apartments on walnut? 925 for a studio in Rittenhouse---something smells fishy.

europhile

New

Post by europhile » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:16 am

PennBull wrote:
hopelessoptimist wrote:
I mean, I love having roommates, so that's one thing for me. I know people like their own space and all but man...a roommate save you SO much money. Why not shack up with another 1L or two for a year? Everyone gets their own bathroom or whatever...prolly get a good living space...I dunno, this is all my personal preference haha.
Definitely. I found a place on 43rd and Spruce for 805 a month with all utilities inluded (including monthly cleaning). I'll be living in a 8 bedroom Victorian with a bunch of other Penn students and researchers that some really cool. My room is 325 square feet and has a fireplace. The smaller rooms in the house are cheaper than mine (645-755 with all utilities included). Feel free to PM me if you are looking for housing, we still have three rooms left to fill.
Also, if anybody on here is going to be in Philly in August (before orientation) we should organize some outings (bars, Phillies games, whatever).

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2016 Forum”