Columbia Class of 2016 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2016)
kakistocracy

New

Re: Columbia Class of 2016

Post by kakistocracy » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:51 pm

Anyone else's ears still ringing from how loud the Pourhouse was last night?

txdude45

Silver

Post by txdude45 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:57 pm

Yes! There was no reason for a bar to be that loud. Nothing some more free booze can't fix tonight.

lunaraeon

Bronze

Post by lunaraeon » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:38 pm

cws277 wrote:Anybody else on here gonna be gardening in Morningside Park tomorrow?
Most fun I've ever had with a scythe.
amsong wrote:
jbagelboy wrote:Fuck me
Will you buy me breakfast in the morning?
Damnit, I bought a friend (don't remember his TLS handle, woops) breakfast at Tom's and he didn't put out at all. Can I trade him for you?

Also, though I'm displeased some of you guys never outed yourselves and joined us on Facebook, come meet me/come to the building party on Saturday. :D I've been selling it as hard as I can considering I've only thought out the day and the concept, but you can PM me for deets once I think of them.

amsong

Bronze

Post by amsong » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:27 pm

lunaraeon wrote:
cws277 wrote:Anybody else on here gonna be gardening in Morningside Park tomorrow?
amsong wrote:
Damnit, I bought a friend (don't remember his TLS handle, woops) breakfast at Tom's and he didn't put out at all. Can I trade him for you?

Also, though I'm displeased some of you guys never outed yourselves and joined us on Facebook, come meet me/come to the building party on Saturday. :D I've been selling it as hard as I can considering I've only thought out the day and the concept, but you can PM me for deets once I think of them.
All I require is a bacon, egg and cheese on a roll from a respectable cart. However, said breakfast sandwich had better be awesome. I am a cart connoisseur.

I'm probably down for a building party on Saturday, once you have finished dreaming up the details. Depends how sick I am of all of you by the end of orientation. 8)

ph5354a

Gold

Post by ph5354a » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:31 am

Anyone know where to get a wireless router near campus? They don't sell them at the bookstore and the radio shack on 109th is closed for renovations. My poor iPad is so sad and impotent.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

cws277

Bronze

Post by cws277 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:15 am

ph5354a wrote:Anyone know where to get a wireless router near campus? They don't sell them at the bookstore and the radio shack on 109th is closed for renovations. My poor iPad is so sad and impotent.
I went down to Best Buy at Columbus Circle. Easy to get to on the 1.

lunaraeon

Bronze

Post by lunaraeon » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:18 am

amsong wrote:
lunaraeon wrote:
amsong wrote:

All I require is a bacon, egg and cheese on a roll from a respectable cart. However, said breakfast sandwich had better be awesome. I am a cart connoisseur.

I'm probably down for a building party on Saturday, once you have finished dreaming up the details. Depends how sick I am of all of you by the end of orientation. 8)
Heck, I'll take you to Tom's every once in a while.

And it's 8iah on Saturday. I'll post details on the FB group like I've been promising everyone.

amsong

Bronze

Post by amsong » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:04 pm

lunaraeon wrote: Heck, I'll take you to Tom's every once in a while.

And it's 8iah on Saturday. I'll post details on the FB group like I've been promising everyone.
Most excellent.

The real dilemma is: I'm interested in social justice and also in free breakfast, but the panel is at 8:45. WHAT TO DO.

lunaraeon

Bronze

Post by lunaraeon » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:19 pm

amsong wrote:
lunaraeon wrote: Heck, I'll take you to Tom's every once in a while.

Most excellent.

The real dilemma is: I'm interested in social justice and also in free breakfast, but the panel is at 8:45. WHAT TO DO.
Food > sleep, I'm not even interested in social justice in the morning.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Lavitz

Gold

Post by Lavitz » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:03 pm

PSA: Anyone interested in sticking around TLS and having general law school discussions with TLS classmates is welcome to join the 1L thread.

Cheers, and I hope you guys are enjoying Morningside. :)

LLM'14

New

Post by LLM'14 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:45 am

I am an international student from China who has been just accepted into the LL.M. program 14' of Columbia Law School. I understand most students here are incoming J.D. students. Hope to meet everybody on campus in the coming fall!

I am wondering if any of you (males, ideally in his twenties) are interested in sharing an apartment at either Lionsgate or Lenfest. Anyone interested, please contact me and we can start getting to know each other before we become roommates. Brief self-intro first: I currently work as an attorney in the Shanghai office of a reputable U.S.-based international firm and would spend a year studying in Morningside. Am looking for a good balance of studying and exploring the wonders of NYC over the year.

nothingtosee

Silver

Post by nothingtosee » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:15 am

Hey y'all, I have Bert Huang this year for civpro. Anyone have an outline/ old exams they could share?

lunaraeon

Bronze

Post by lunaraeon » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm

nothingtosee wrote:Hey y'all, I have Bert Huang this year for civpro. Anyone have an outline/ old exams they could share?
None of us had him for civ pro, unfortunately. He taught torts in our year. Just remember that it's Bert Huang who decides and you'll be golden.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

sup_stan

New

Post by sup_stan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:37 pm

Hey y'all, if anyone has had Elizabeth Emens for Contracts, please let me know if you have exams/outlines to share. I owe you big time if you do.

Thanks,

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Return to “TLS Class of 2016 Forum”