Housing- Washington, DC Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2015)
egeare

New

Housing- Washington, DC

Post by egeare » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:27 pm

I am looking for someone to sublet my apartment for the summer, or sign a years lease starting in May (preferable), as I am moving this month. So if you are looking for a place to live in DC, message me!

I live in a basement apartment within walking distance of the Friendship Heights Metro Station and convenient to major bus lines. The apartment was recently renovated and is very nice! It has a full kitchen, access to a washer and dryer, a separate entrance and a separate alarm system. It is a spacious studio apartment at around 600 square feet in total (with good closet space and nice nook for desk or dresser)! If you are interested in seeing pictures or learning more please let me know. The rent is $1350, which includes all utilities and wifi and cable internet is only $20 extra a month (if you want it).

haus

Gold

Re: Housing- Washington, DC

Post by haus » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:42 pm

For those not familiar with the area, despite being up in far NW, red line will give good access to UDC, GW, and GULC. Also it is physically closer to American than any of the rest of these schools, but it is a long walk (or a shuttle bus ride) needed from the metro to make it to campus, until they open the new campus (~Fall 2015).

PS

I suspect that the mods will give you a hard time for having posted this message multiple times.

Return to “TLS Class of 2015 Forum”