GREAT PLACE FOR RENT IN NEW ORLEANS - NEXT TO TULANE Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2015)
Panama2014

New

GREAT PLACE FOR RENT IN NEW ORLEANS - NEXT TO TULANE

Post by Panama2014 » Tue May 01, 2012 9:42 am

Hey everyone - Congratulations on your acceptance you are going to absolutely love going to Tulane!

I just finished my 1L year and am actually going to be transferring up to the DC area (it has absolutely nothing to do with Tulane not being amazing - I just want to be in Government and that's the place to be for that) so my fiance and I's place is going on the market.

We live literally next to the school itself. I walk to school each morning and it is a 5 min walk. We are also walking distance from places like the boot (very big tulanian bar) as well as maple street which has great food/shops/and Starbucks.

The place is absolutely gorgeous - it is the second floor apartment with a screened in front porch with french doors opening into the house. It has high ceilings, was just completely repainted/remodeled and has LOTS of space. There is a living room, office, bedroom, full bath, Kitchen (with side little breakfast area), and small laundry room. AND given the need for expedience in my move - for those of you with no furniture I am willing to offer the place furnished (but that is up to you really - I've got some nice stuff y'all can take a look at).

The rent is 1000 a month AND water is included in the rent. This is really a great deal and take it from me (someone who thought as a 0L that living a mile from campus wouldn't be "too bad") the closer you can live to campus THE BETTER. The electricity/gas has never been more that $50 each month. TV / Cable / Internet of course is up to you.

If anyone has any questions whatsoever please feel free to email me, jfiveson@tulane.edu. I can send you pictures or we can arrange for you to come by and check out the place.

BTW congratulations to all of you - you are going to fall in love with NOLA! If you have any other questions feel free to drop me a line as well, I definitely could have used a little more help on the front end when I first moved down myself.

Return to “TLS Class of 2015 Forum”