University of Florida Class of 2015 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2015)
fpsandy

New

Re: University of Florida Class of 2015

Post by fpsandy » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Figure.N9ne wrote:I don't know the maximum amount, but it's definitely more than 14k
I'm only talking about merit-based scholarship offers. Have you heard of a higher offer than 14k a year?

fpsandy

New

Post by fpsandy » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Does anyone know if it's frowned upon to write out exams instead of using examsoft? My laptop sucks and would make me nervous taking a test

Classygal87

New

Post by Classygal87 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:51 pm

fpsandy wrote:Does anyone know if it's frowned upon to write out exams instead of using examsoft? My laptop sucks and would make me nervous taking a test
I just finished 1L year. You can write out your exams in a bluebook but honestly you won't want to. A lot of exams will be time pressured. Almost everyone I know typed. Hope that helps!

fpsandy

New

Post by fpsandy » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Classygal87 wrote:
fpsandy wrote:Does anyone know if it's frowned upon to write out exams instead of using examsoft? My laptop sucks and would make me nervous taking a test
I just finished 1L year. You can write out your exams in a bluebook but honestly you won't want to. A lot of exams will be time pressured. Almost everyone I know typed. Hope that helps!

I did. Thank you

Favre4Prez

Bronze

Post by Favre4Prez » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Anyone know how you go about getting bright futures applied, if you have a bit of it left?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

LSATmakesMeNeurotic

Silver

Post by LSATmakesMeNeurotic » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Favre4Prez wrote:Anyone know how you go about getting bright futures applied, if you have a bit of it left?
It should automatically show up in your financial aid package if you're still eligible to receive it.

fpsandy

New

Post by fpsandy » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:36 pm

LSATmakesMeNeurotic wrote:
Favre4Prez wrote:Anyone know how you go about getting bright futures applied, if you have a bit of it left?
It should automatically show up in your financial aid package if you're still eligible to receive it.
By any chance, did you complete undergrad at UF? I did mine at FIU and had to call the Bright Futures' phone number that can be found online in order to get it updated for graduate study at UF. I don't know if it would have shown up closer to the beginning of classes but it showed up only a couple days after making my phone call.

LSATmakesMeNeurotic

Silver

Post by LSATmakesMeNeurotic » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:48 pm

fpsandy wrote:
LSATmakesMeNeurotic wrote:
By any chance, did you complete undergrad at UF? I did mine at FIU and had to call the Bright Futures' phone number that can be found online in order to get it updated for graduate study at UF. I don't know if it would have shown up closer to the beginning of classes but it showed up only a couple days after making my phone call.
Hmm, yeah I went to UF for undergrad. That must be why it showed up for me right away (and then they took it away when they realized I had nothing left :( )

MissMock

New

Post by MissMock » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:45 pm

For anyone interested, the new tuition rate is on the law school's website. $21,421 for in-state.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “TLS Class of 2015 Forum”