University of Washington Class of 2015 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2015)
tc22

New

Re: University of Washington Class of 2015

Post by tc22 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:04 pm

mdwc21 wrote:Anyone else here decided on UW? I sent my deposit in a couple days, I'll be coming down from Alaska. I'm looking forward to moving to Seattle!
I am! I sent in my deposit a couple weeks ago!

km12

New

Post by km12 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:08 pm

tc22 wrote:
mdwc21 wrote:Anyone else here decided on UW? I sent my deposit in a couple days, I'll be coming down from Alaska. I'm looking forward to moving to Seattle!
I am! I sent in my deposit a couple weeks ago!
Same here.

rageking

New

Post by rageking » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Anyone get a scholarship offer or know if UW is willing to negotiate? No need for specifics, but I just wondered if they will talk shop with me or be annoyed...

Lilberkie

New

Post by Lilberkie » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:49 am

Hi, all, I've made my deposit at UW and I'm looking forward to getting to know my future classmates, finding a roommate for my house, etc. I talked to UW and they said it's up to us to make a Fb group and the like, so I made one. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/357075137673642/. Join away once you're set on UW!

censored311

New

Post by censored311 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:54 am

Submitted my deposit yesterday!

Someone asked earlier about the school setting up people with roommates and I was wondering the same. I went to high school in Seattle, but most of the people I'm still in contact with are still undergrads.

I'm planning on finding a place in the U-District, but was curious if the school had a list of contacts for new out of town students looking for places (I know BU had one, for example).

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

trojanseahawk

New

Post by trojanseahawk » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:18 am

Deposit submitted! Anyone heard on statuses from the Residency Office? I'm having a heck of a time trying to get ahold of anyone there.

wisbey

New

Post by wisbey » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi everyone, I will be attending in the fall and I was curious if anyone else is in state and if so if you know what to do to make sure that you qualify. The forms seemed kind of complicated, especially sense I have been going to school out of state (for college) and then out of country (for Master's). If anyone has any advice on how to handle this or if there is a better place to ask this kind of question I would appreciate it.

fosterp

Bronze

Post by fosterp » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:14 pm

wisbey wrote:Hi everyone, I will be attending in the fall and I was curious if anyone else is in state and if so if you know what to do to make sure that you qualify. The forms seemed kind of complicated, especially sense I have been going to school out of state (for college) and then out of country (for Master's). If anyone has any advice on how to handle this or if there is a better place to ask this kind of question I would appreciate it.
You might try posting on the facebook group page set up for CO 2015. There's a number of current law students part of the group as well as current UW undergrads who know a lot about the school.

atx2bma

New

Post by atx2bma » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:55 pm

Hey everyone! I'm an HLS student taking a class with a professor visiting from University of Washington, seeking past outlines from his class. I'm not sure where else to post, so if there's a better forum, please let me know!

The professor is Robert Anderson, and the class is Water Law. I may be taking Natural Resources with him as well. If you know anyone who may be willing to share their outline with me, I would be very grateful! I'd be happy to trade some of my own outlines as well.

Thanks!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

juzam_djinn

Bronze

Post by juzam_djinn » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:25 pm

atx2bma wrote:Hey everyone! I'm an HLS student taking a class with a professor visiting from University of Washington, seeking past outlines from his class. I'm not sure where else to post, so if there's a better forum, please let me know!

The professor is Robert Anderson, and the class is Water Law. I may be taking Natural Resources with him as well. If you know anyone who may be willing to share their outline with me, I would be very grateful! I'd be happy to trade some of my own outlines as well.

Thanks!
Just going to piggyback off of this; I'm also interested in these outlines or in past exams/exam answers. Would love to discuss a trade via PM with any UW students!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2015 Forum”