UGA vs Tulane Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2015)
cobcob

New

UGA vs Tulane

Post by cobcob » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:27 pm

I was recently accepted to both schools. I attended undergrad at UGA and applied to the law school as reach and got in. I'm familiar with Athen and I would receive in-state tuition, but Tulane is in a city I've wanted to live in and is recognized nationally for their environmental law program (which is my intended focus). Cost aside, what factors should I be looking at more closely to make a decision? Anyone with experiences at with each school?

flem

Diamond

Re: UGA vs Tulane

Post by flem » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:14 pm

cobcob wrote:I was recently accepted to both schools. I attended undergrad at UGA and applied to the law school as reach and got in. I'm familiar with Athen and I would receive in-state tuition, but Tulane is in a city I've wanted to live in and is recognized nationally for their environmental law program (which is my intended focus). Cost aside, what factors should I be looking at more closely to make a decision? Anyone with experiences at with each school?
Not really.

Cost should be the only factor besides where you want to end up. Did you get a scholarship at Tulane?

Regardless the answer should probably still be UGA anyway.

cobcob

New

Post by cobcob » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:25 pm

I did receive a scholarship to Tulane of 6K per year.

flem

Diamond

Post by flem » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:04 pm

cobcob wrote:I did receive a scholarship to Tulane of 6K per year.
Well then, UGA it is!

Supurbia

New

Post by Supurbia » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:45 pm

I would say go to Tulane if that is where you want to live... If you live in Georgia now and would prefer to live somewhere else. Do it now! You may never have the chance again.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2015 Forum”