Michigan Law Class of 2015 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2015)

Which ASW do you plan to attend?

March 15-17
34%
March 29-31
44%
Both
3%
Neither
19%

Total votes: 104

Pathika

New

Re: Michigan Law Class of 2015

Post by Pathika » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:19 pm

MyManKanye wrote:
moshid wrote:do we have an outline bank? I just want to get an idea of what an outline should look like
Would like to know this as well. Nobody has really mentioned any student organizations or resources for outlines.
There is no central bank, but most of the student organizations have outline banks. APALSA is said to have the best.

RTFM

Bronze

Post by RTFM » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Pathika wrote:
MyManKanye wrote:
moshid wrote:do we have an outline bank? I just want to get an idea of what an outline should look like
Would like to know this as well. Nobody has really mentioned any student organizations or resources for outlines.
There is no central bank, but most of the student organizations have outline banks. APALSA is said to have the best.
There is a central bank on CTools. You should be able to find it under "worksite setup" (it's called MLS outline bank--just set it so that it comes up at the top of your page). There's also an FYI 1L Resource folder that might not be set up yet, but it will have lots of outlines for all the 1L profs (at least the one's who have taught 1L classes before).

salvage

Bronze

Post by salvage » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:54 pm

RTFM wrote:
Pathika wrote:
MyManKanye wrote:
There is a central bank on CTools. You should be able to find it under "worksite setup" (it's called MLS outline bank--just set it so that it comes up at the top of your page). There's also an FYI 1L Resource folder that might not be set up yet, but it will have lots of outlines for all the 1L profs (at least the one's who have taught 1L classes before).
Would you post a link to this outline bank? I can't find it by searching on ctools under "worksite setup" Thanks!

KingsleyZissou

New

Post by KingsleyZissou » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:56 pm

To any 3Ls out there - I'm heading to A2 in May next year; if any of you are leaving your apartments this spring that are within walking distance of the law school, please PM me.

Looking for a 1-bedroom that allows cats. My fiancee and I are hoping to lock something down early since I know that housing close to the law school, but also in a non-undergrad area is difficult to come by.

If anybody has anything available in August, that works as well since we're willing to sublet for the summer.

- KZ

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2015 Forum”