Law School Research

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
JJM007

New

Law School Research

Postby JJM007 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:01 pm

Hello, as stated I am looking for some opinions for some research I am conducting as part of an assignment for one of my current classes at university. I had to pick a community and find out various info on said community. I obviously picked the community of law school/law students/law in general because I am considering going to law school myself so I thought what a great time to conduct this research. That being said, I am assigned to write a few papers pertaining certain topics of the community.
For this paper, I am needing to write a paper on the folklore in law school --if you have no idea what that is, it's simply: beliefs, knowledge, and customs of the common people in law school or that have been in law school. It encompasses stories, songs, jokes, dances, methods and styles of dress, proverbs or customary sayings, and even the use of certain material objects.
I would be eternally grateful if you would leave your thoughts below. No answer is wrong as this is an open ended question intended to gather information.
If you decide to participate in this simple survey, please use the following format:
- Name (just first name, you can use a real name or fake name/alias, I just need it for citing purposes)
- Which Law school you attend (also for citing)
- A piece of folklore you believe a lot of students follow; e.g. dress/proper attire, common sayings or jokes, methods of studying or to be successful in law school,or maybe it's a physical object most/everyone uses to aid their studies.

That is all, if you participated, I really appreciate it! :D

Return to “Forum for Law School Students�