FREE eBook Guide to Law Review Write-On Competitions Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Junanman

New

FREE eBook Guide to Law Review Write-On Competitions

Post by Junanman » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:45 pm

Law review contenders:

For those intending to enter their school's law review write-on competition, I have just published a concise, short, straight-to-the-point ebook on concrete tips and strategies for tackling write-ons. No kindle or e-reader needed--Amazon has an in-browser e-reader, and you can read the guide in as little as 30 minutes.

From tomorrow, Wednesday, 4/25/18 through Friday, 4/27/18, the book will be FREE on Amazon, and once you obtain it during this period, you can keep it forever. So if you are a 0L, download and keep this ebook handy for next year if you do the write-on.

Hacking Law Review: The Concise Guide to Write-Ons
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CM7S8NC

Background: Several years ago, I transferred between two T10 law schools but wrote-on to both law reviews in the process of transferring. When I was writing-on, I never found any good guides out there that provided concrete tips. But after doing two write-ons (and being a grader of law review submissions), I am confident that at least some of my tips will be useful. Note that I was just above median at my law schools, so making law review had nothing to do with my grades.

If you find it useful, please leave an Amazon review.

Thanks!

TTTTortQueen

New

Re: FREE eBook Guide to Law Review Write-On Competitions

Post by TTTTortQueen » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:54 pm

Thank you for this!! Excited to check it out

Junanman

New

Post by Junanman » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:57 pm

Most definitely!

Slight update -- it's available right now and FREE through this Saturday, 4/28/18, 11:59 p.m. PST.

Junanman

New

Post by Junanman » Sun May 06, 2018 3:30 am

Update: no longer free (amazon doesn't let me give it away again for 90 days) but it's only $4.99 now, and if you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited, it's free. If you're a Prime member, you can "borrow" it for free, I believe.

Note, no physical Kindle required, you can read it on your phone with the Kindle app or in-browser. You can read it in one sitting, it's not super long but it's dense.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”