GULC EA 2018 Transfer Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
wonderw613

New

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Post by wonderw613 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:36 pm

lawfullyyourz wrote:
TTTTortQueen wrote:Does anyone know if we can turn in the deposit/commitment forms online? Do they have to be mailed? Thanks!
You can do it online
Would you like to share how to do it online please? Thanks!

ihatelawschoolalot

New

Post by ihatelawschoolalot » Thu May 03, 2018 9:42 am

Just called the admissions office and asked when people who haven't heard anything yet would be hearing back. She said by next Wednesday or Thursday. She said either by mail or email.

lawfullyyourz

New

Post by lawfullyyourz » Thu May 03, 2018 9:47 am

wonderw613 wrote:
lawfullyyourz wrote:
TTTTortQueen wrote:Does anyone know if we can turn in the deposit/commitment forms online? Do they have to be mailed? Thanks!
You can do it online
Log on to Admitted Students site.
Click on Enrolling Tab (top left)
[Drop Down menu] Click on Tuition + Deposit Payment Options
and then follow that.

wonderw613

New

Post by wonderw613 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:36 am

lawfullyyourz wrote:
wonderw613 wrote:
lawfullyyourz wrote:
You can do it online
Log on to Admitted Students site.
Click on Enrolling Tab (top left)
[Drop Down menu] Click on Tuition + Deposit Payment Options
and then follow that.
Many thanks!

PinkSoju

New

Post by PinkSoju » Thu May 03, 2018 2:07 pm

ihatelawschoolalot wrote:Just called the admissions office and asked when people who haven't heard anything yet would be hearing back. She said by next Wednesday or Thursday. She said either by mail or email.

Does that mean there still is a chance ? :0. And this might be good news that will keep me happy. Took crim final and severely depressed from that

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

ihatelawschoolalot

New

Post by ihatelawschoolalot » Thu May 03, 2018 2:41 pm

PinkSoju wrote:
ihatelawschoolalot wrote:Just called the admissions office and asked when people who haven't heard anything yet would be hearing back. She said by next Wednesday or Thursday. She said either by mail or email.

Does that mean there still is a chance ? :0. And this might be good news that will keep me happy. Took crim final and severely depressed from that
I'm not entirely sure. Maybe? But I did specifically ask if I should be expecting an email, and she said it will either be mail or an email.

PinkSoju

New

Post by PinkSoju » Thu May 03, 2018 2:47 pm

ihatelawschoolalot wrote:
PinkSoju wrote:

I'm not entirely sure. Maybe? But I did specifically ask if I should be expecting an email, and she said it will either be mail or an email.

Well i just dont see the logic in waiting to send deferral emails till next week unless they are not done going through and making decisions ahah

HPCD

New

Post by HPCD » Thu May 03, 2018 5:28 pm

Do any Georgetown EA applicants ever get a final rejection at this stage or do they defer everyone who was not admitted to see their spring semester grades?

tt777

New

Post by tt777 » Thu May 03, 2018 7:38 pm

I got deferred today! Although not the ideal email I hoped to receive, there is still a chance!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

rhal22

New

Post by rhal22 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:29 am

I'm applying to GULC as a regular decision transfer student. I performed well my first semester, but obviously my second semester grades haven't been posted yet. I've submitted the application already in hopes that I'd be judged solely one my first semester performance (deadline is June 15). So my question is, would they evaluate a RD transfer based on first semester alone? Thanks.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”