HELP: Richard Albert -- Con Law. Calling all Boston College students! Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
newTexlaw

New

HELP: Richard Albert -- Con Law. Calling all Boston College students!

Post by newTexlaw » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:06 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm a 1L at UT, and Richard Albert is a new con law professor coming in from Boston College. Do any of his former students have any tips about how to succeed in his class? What supplement do you suggest for his class?

Also, does anyone have access to any of his old exams that he has provided to students in the past, or know if they are similar to other Boston College con law professors' exams? I looked on the Boston College library website and they don't seem to have his old exams on file.

NoDayButToday

Silver

Re: HELP: Richard Albert -- Con Law. Calling all Boston College students!

Post by NoDayButToday » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:37 pm

PMing you!
Last edited by NoDayButToday on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MatyPete07

New

Post by MatyPete07 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:58 pm

I’m BCLS ‘13. Prof. Albert’s Con Law I exam was known by many as the “widow maker.”

Great guy though. Really smart. And superb teacher. My best advice is to attend every class, take good notes, and participate in all of the class discussions. Prof. Albert is big on discussions and he doesn’t work exclusively from the text book.

wyrjulia

New

Post by wyrjulia » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:43 pm

I'm taking his con law class this semester and desperately in need of help lol. Did y'all find the Chemerinsky supplement helpful?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”