European Union Law Attack/Checklist Resources Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )

New

European Union Law Attack/Checklist Resources

Post by 12481632 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:47 pm

Exam coming up this week for European Union Law and it feels like I'm trying to learn European constitutional law without the great supplements I had to learn U.S. con law...any one know of a good attack/framework outline for all the EU law stuff I'm learning? (e.g., direct effect, remedies, fundamental rights protection, citizenship, external relations and the internal market). I'm reading through the Nutshell supplement, but big picture stuff would help me out a lot.

I understand what's going on for the most part, but don't see how to put it all together for an actual issue spotter so flowchart/attack outline would help me a ton if there is something like that out there (suggestion for youtube videos/tutorials are also appreciated!)

Thanks!

KNA39

New

Re: European Union Law Attack/Checklist Resources

Post by KNA39 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:53 pm

I don't have an attack outline for you but this YouTube channel helped me out for my EU law exam last year: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... yeAxAFb5K1.

Hope this helps!

New

Re: European Union Law Attack/Checklist Resources

Post by 12481632 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:40 pm

I've been watching some of his stuff and it's pretty good for understanding underpinnings for what is going on in the cases I read about. Was hoping to find some sort of overarching guide/checklist for how all this stuff comes together (e.g., if issue spotter has X fact, apply the analysis as follows), but I figured chances were slim finding something like that.

The Nutshell supplement is decent, but I need more concise explanation of wth is actually going on. Thanks for the link though!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”