National Jurist Feedback Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
wtroberts

New

National Jurist Feedback

Post by wtroberts » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:45 pm

Hey everyone!

Tyler here from the National Jurist. I recently took over as an editor for the publication and I am looking for feedback on how to make our website more relevant to your needs. I want the website to be a valuable resource to you, and I would greatly appreciate any helpful comments or suggestions that you may have for our editorial team.

We are planning to make a few changes to the website and social media this year, including more curated, evergreen content and more frequent daily posts.

I want to know what kind of content would be most helpful to you (employment advice, bar exam help, breaking news, career profiles, salary trends etc.)? Also, are you interested in reading about other law students? Law school competitions? National news with a law school angle? Legal industry news? Trends in legal tech? Justice issues?

As for social media, do you follow us on Twitter or Facebook? What kind of engagement would make those outlets more relevant to you (answering your questions, providing daily advice, linking to career resources, etc)?

I know we are in tough competition for your attention, so I want to make sure that our content is helpful, informative and entertaining. If you have never visited our site or read our digital magazine, check it out at http://www.nationaljurist.com.

Thank you all in advance for your help! I look forward to learning more about how we can help you.

Tyler

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”