Barbri bar review- online videos? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
supersplittysplitter

Bronze

Barbri bar review- online videos?

Post by supersplittysplitter » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:50 pm

If I sign up for Barbri bar review in a physical location (as opposed to the online class) will I still be able to watch all the lectures online- so that essentially I will have the choice between actually going to the location or just watching online?

I ask because it seems like in a lot of cases when you go to a physical location for Barbri you are just watching a recording of a lecture anyway. So if that is the case, I would much prefer to just be able to watch the videos at home.

lakers180

Bronze

Re: Barbri bar review- online videos?

Post by lakers180 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:54 pm

yes

orangecup

Bronze

Post by orangecup » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:47 pm

Don't waste your time going in person. Watch those videos at 1.25-1.5x speed and wake up on your own terms.

supersplittysplitter

Bronze

Post by supersplittysplitter » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:53 pm

orangecup wrote:Don't waste your time going in person. Watch those videos at 1.25-1.5x speed and wake up on your own terms.
that sounds pretty good. are there any real benefits to going in person?

Mobster1983

New

Post by Mobster1983 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:44 am

supersplittysplitter wrote:
orangecup wrote:Don't waste your time going in person. Watch those videos at 1.25-1.5x speed and wake up on your own terms.
that sounds pretty good. are there any real benefits to going in person?
Less distractions and a set time to do the lectures. That's about it.

RedGiant

Post by RedGiant » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:56 pm

TCR. I was in Boston, and found that the presenters in-person spoke VERY SLOWLY for all of the non-English native kids. I always thought that speeding up bar lectures sounded crazy, until I sat there waiting for a presenter to spit a sentence out. Truly...if you have the discipline to know you're going to do what you need to do to pass, don't go to in-person stuff. It's not necessary.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”