BarBri 2L/3L Mastery -- $250 rate lock in? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
do_me_a_favor

New

BarBri 2L/3L Mastery -- $250 rate lock in?

Post by do_me_a_favor » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:47 am

So from what I understand you can throw down $250 to lock in BarBri rate right now and they give you access to materials I can use this year in school. I kinda want practice questions, the outlines, the videos they offer etc. I'm not so much worried about Bar prep atm--and I think my firm will probably pay for it--but I do want access to these materials for my current school year.

(A) have any of you purchased this and found the materials useful for your studying? and (B) is this deal worth it?

thesealocust

Platinum

Re: BarBri 2L/3L Mastery -- $250 rate lock in?

Post by thesealocust » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:05 pm

BarBri's generic law school materials are pretty crap, from what I remember. If you have a professor who uses multiple choice questions, the odds are decent they draw on bar questions for inspiration, and so that miiiiiight be useful, but honestly there are shitloads of material for that already available.

In general, your mental model of BarBri, Kaplan, etc. should be that they're scamming and preying on your nerves.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”