NYC Roommate Share: Large bedroom & bath avail. in 3bed/2bath Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
anon919

New

NYC Roommate Share: Large bedroom & bath avail. in 3bed/2bath

Post by anon919 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:31 pm

Figured I would drop this here given the number of folks who can surely use affordable rent and a great commute to Manhattan. PM me for additional details.

Available May 15 / June 1
Price: $1,250

Current roommate is getting married in the fall and moving out next month (at the end of the lease term).

SEEKING PROFESSIONAL to share big 3 BED/ 2 BATH APT with professional female and male, both in early 30's. Candidate must be clean and considerate. Landlord does not allow pets or smoking in the apt.

DETAILS OF RENTAL:
• LARGE BEDROOM with a closet. (12'5 x 10'2; fits Queen/King bed and additional furniture).
• PRIVATE BATHROOM. (Yes, you get your own bathroom).
• INCLUDED: Heat, hot water, gas, electricity, premium cable (w/ box in bedroom), and high speed internet.
• Apartment has hardwood floors; large living room; kitchen, closets and balcony with small table/chairs and grill.
• LEASE: One year lease term (can be renewed at end of term)

Apartment is in Astoria, Queens and very conveniently located to Manhattan. It's just a 7-minute walk to the 46th Street Station of the R & M Trains; and 15-20 mins to Midtown Manhattan with direct transfers to 4/5/6 trains on east side and 1/2/3 on west side.

(FYI: Commute to my office by 59th/Lex is 18-24 min every morning!!)

Apartment is on the third floor of a private house located on 46th Street and 30th Avenue. It is a 5-minute walk to everything on 30th Avenue / Steinway Street (great nightlife, restaurants, etc.). Apartment is also within two blocks of two large grocery store chains (Key Food - 44th St; and Trade Fair - 47th St).

Laundry: There are three laundromats about a 1-2 minute walk from the apartment.
Street parking: No parking rules on the block and the neighboring streets.

GOOD CREDIT & VERIFIABLE INCOME ARE REQUIRED FOR APPROVAL

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”