NYU LRAP Question Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
lakers180

Bronze

NYU LRAP Question

Post by lakers180 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:15 pm

Does anyone know where you can check the expected student contribution amount? I think I know what mine is but wanted to confirm. On the website it says its on the original aid letter but I don't have that anymore and can't login to the original aid site. Can't find it on albert either?

Thanks

Nebby

Diamond

Re: NYU LRAP Question

Post by Nebby » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:17 pm

lakers180 wrote:Does anyone know where you can check the expected student contribution amount? I think I know what mine is but wanted to confirm. On the website it says its on the original aid letter but I don't have that anymore and can't login to the original aid site. Can't find it on albert either?

Thanks
Just call financial aid

lakers180

Bronze

Re: NYU LRAP Question

Post by lakers180 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:22 pm

Nebby wrote:
lakers180 wrote:Does anyone know where you can check the expected student contribution amount? I think I know what mine is but wanted to confirm. On the website it says its on the original aid letter but I don't have that anymore and can't login to the original aid site. Can't find it on albert either?

Thanks
Just call financial aid
yeah was planning on doing that tomorrow, just wondering if anyone had a quick fix

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”