Employment Law by Glynn, Sullivan, and Arnow-Richman Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Dr. Nefario

Gold

Employment Law by Glynn, Sullivan, and Arnow-Richman

Post by Dr. Nefario » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:00 pm

Does anyone happen to have an old outline for this book or any suggestions on supplements? We covered the entire book, but the exam is closed book so I would work better just reviewing general topics than creating a detailed outline.

Caesar Salad

Diamond

Re: Employment Law by Glynn, Sullivan, and Arnow-Richman

Post by Caesar Salad » Tue May 09, 2017 5:18 am

Dr. Nefario wrote:Does anyone happen to have an old outline for this book or any suggestions on supplements? We covered the entire book, but the exam is closed book so I would work better just reviewing general topics than creating a detailed outline.
Yeah, I've got materials, took the course with Professor Glynn and got an A+. PM me

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Tue May 09, 2017 10:26 am

Caesar Salad wrote:
Dr. Nefario wrote:Does anyone happen to have an old outline for this book or any suggestions on supplements? We covered the entire book, but the exam is closed book so I would work better just reviewing general topics than creating a detailed outline.
Yeah, I've got materials, took the course with Professor Glynn and got an A+. PM me
Awww sad day. My exam was a week ago. Thanks tho!

awydler

New

Post by awydler » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:56 pm

I need this outline too!! I dont know how to personal message, but I would love to get my hands on this outline

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”