Putting future judicial internships on resume... Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
TierForceOne

New

Putting future judicial internships on resume...

Post by TierForceOne » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:34 pm

Offered and accepted a judicial internship during part of summer. When filling out applications for the other part of summer, should I put this on my resume?

GoneSouth

Bronze

Re: Putting future judicial internships on resume...

Post by GoneSouth » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:00 pm

TierForceOne wrote:Offered and accepted a judicial internship during part of summer. When filling out applications for the other part of summer, should I put this on my resume?
Yes. With the exception that if you don't know how a place feels about split summers, you might want to wait until you get an offer to try to negotiate something with them.

TierForceOne

New

Post by TierForceOne » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:42 am

GoneSouth wrote:
TierForceOne wrote:Offered and accepted a judicial internship during part of summer. When filling out applications for the other part of summer, should I put this on my resume?
Yes. With the exception that if you don't know how a place feels about split summers, you might want to wait until you get an offer to try to negotiate something with them.
Thank you sir. Would you put something like this?----

Judicial Internship, Judge Smith
May XX - June XX

GoneSouth

Bronze

Post by GoneSouth » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:02 am

TierForceOne wrote:
GoneSouth wrote:
Thank you sir. Would you put something like this?----

Judicial Internship, Judge Smith
May XX - June XX
Yes. Don't put a description of responsibilities, just put your title (probably "Judicial Intern, Judge Smith) and the dates.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”