Tips from a top law school graduate Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
rpupkin

Platinum

Re: Tips from a top law school graduate

Post by rpupkin » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:27 am

jessjaneeve wrote:
A. Nony Mouse wrote:
LukeChoo wrote:Sup, everyone, I think all of you are being too unkind to jessjaneeve. I have been lurking around the TLS forums for years now but never created an account because I felt it unnecessary. But this thread has shown the ugly side of TLS. Grow up and realise that there are several ways of doing well at law school. I graduated summa cum laude at a HYS law school a while back. And guesss what, I actually did what jessjaneeve recommended: primarily reading hornbooks and only reading key full judgments when necessary. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
Oh, honey, this is some of the most transparent sock-puppeting I've ever seen. Don't pretend you're actually a different person from jessjaneeve.

Maybe if someone wants to post tips on a forum they should read around to find out what's there already first.
Tbh Luke is my close friend and I told him to post and stand up for me. But he emailed me saying he was banned after one post because they thought he was my alt! Anyway I am done with this abusive forum for good. Bye!
Well played.

cavalier1138

Post by cavalier1138 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:36 am

Dammit, I missed all the fun.

Now how am I supposed to get advice about whether I should be playing solitaire or taking notes in class?

Lettow

New

Post by Lettow » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:10 am

My primary form of communication with my close friends and family is email.

I feel sort of bad replying seriously to a flame.

KissMyAxe

Bronze

Post by KissMyAxe » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:40 pm

cavalier1138 wrote:Dammit, I missed all the fun.

Now how am I supposed to get advice about whether I should be playing solitaire or taking notes in class?
He clearly already answered that. You should use your class time becoming a competitive scrabble player so you can get by with spelling realize wrong.

heythatslife

Silver

Post by heythatslife » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:50 am

Lettow wrote:My primary form of communication with my close friends and family myself is email.
FTFY

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

ilikepie

New

Post by ilikepie » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:49 am

Guys, number 1: I go to the ANU law school. But I'm not jessjaneeve. Trust me, most ANU people are fine and normal.

Number 2: I actually know who jessjaneeve is. Works at Minter Ellison as guessed by one of the posters, was the president of the ANU Scrabble Society. His name? Alexander Marcel Andre Sebastian Barker Bailiff. Check out his crazy blogpost: MOD EDIT: SPAM

You can thank me later. Bye! :lol:

mathis1490

Bronze

Post by mathis1490 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:09 am

I thank you for your service.

lymenheimer

Gold

Post by lymenheimer » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:15 am

Shit. I clicked the link. Am I going to get a virus?

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:27 am

Unfortunately it appears that is our friend jessjaneeve back again. So we're just going to lock this to stop giving him any reason to come back and spam crazy blogs.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”