Anyone gotten an A+? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
browniestasty

Bronze

Re: Anyone gotten an A+?

Post by browniestasty » Sat May 20, 2017 3:36 pm

No. Those were from last year. I was just obsessively refreshing this semester's grades and had nothing better to do.

Leprechaun

Bronze

Post by Leprechaun » Sat May 20, 2017 7:05 pm

I got an A+ in a class a few semesters ago and I felt like crap as soon as I saw it posted because I had given that professor a bad review because I thought the class was too easy and too undergrad-ish, and I had complained that the curve was likely going to be too close to allow for separation in the grade distribution.

TexasHays

New

Post by TexasHays » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:22 pm

We don't have an A+. Our highest grade is an A. We do have an award for the highest grade in a 1L course (we don't call it Cali), which I've gotten once. All of those awards seem to be pretty evenly distributed this year. The class above me, one person got over half of them: so she's as set as possible.

cavalier1138

Post by cavalier1138 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:50 pm

runinthefront wrote:
browniestasty wrote:I got an A+ in what amounts to intro to law by getting 90+% of raw points available, beating second place by a significant margin.

The other A+ was with a professor that gives highest grade an A+ as standard policy.

There is definitely some luck involved when it comes to cracking A+, probably just As too.
Did you bump this thread just to brag about your semester grades?
Is this thread for anything else?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”